Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew Horvath
Forum: Bass Fishing October 11th, 2009, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Andrew Horvath
Soft jerkbaits

I use a GANDER MOUNTAIN 6FT 6IN mh Guide Model baitcasting rod with a
ABU REVO S baitcaster, 12lb high vis mono. I use a 5'' trick stick from
GM wacky rigged with a 3/0 ewg sickle hook
Forum: Bass Fishing April 8th, 2008, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Andrew Horvath
what happened

where did all the old posts go?
Forum: Bass Fishing March 22nd, 2008, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Andrew Horvath
BP Fishing Line

I have been using for many years, very good line.
Forum: Bass Fishing January 18th, 2008, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Andrew Horvath
BASSMASTER MAGAZINE

You can buy a 3 year subscription for 99 cents and 5 bucks shipping on
eBay auction
Forum: Bass Fishing January 3rd, 2008, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Andrew Horvath
GOOD WARRANTY

I bought 2 of the P series rods, 2 for $78, good quality, SIC guides,
hook keeper
Forum: Bass Fishing January 1st, 2008, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Andrew Horvath
GOOD WARRANTY

I noticed a missing insert in the tip top on 1 of my ACADIA rods, I
emailed the company asking to buy a new tip, they replied saying they
are sending a new rod for $13.99 shipping.. great warranty...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 2nd, 2007, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Andrew Horvath
What is considered a "trickle charger"?

my trips are about 10 minutes one way, SnC works both ways, no chargers
for me, it has paid for it's self already..
Forum: Bass Fishing October 4th, 2007, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Andrew Horvath
hi-vis lines

I am a line watcher, I use BPS Excel mono, in fluorescent blue, or Ande
mono in Envy green usually 12 or 14 lb test.. I doubt if the fish are
smart enough to make a difference, at one time I used...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 14th, 2007, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Andrew Horvath
Acadia Sports, Inc. - product review

I have 2 ACADIA P model 6ft 6inch mh baitcasting rods, they are well
built, sic guides, exposed blank reel seat, nice rods for the money
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10