Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lee
Forum: UK Sea Fishing June 18th, 2007, 05:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 32
Posted By lee
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

And where exactly were you fishing?, just need to know so i can aviod the
river. A condom round it's neck? Are you sure it was a BROWN trout, not
something else coverd in................
Forum: Fly Fishing June 18th, 2007, 05:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 52
Posted By lee
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

And where exactly were you fishing?, just need to know so i can aviod the
river. A condom round it's neck? Are you sure it was a BROWN trout, not
something else coverd in................
Forum: Bass Fishing June 18th, 2007, 05:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 48
Posted By lee
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

And where exactly were you fishing?, just need to know so i can aviod the
river. A condom round it's neck? Are you sure it was a BROWN trout, not
something else coverd in................
Forum: UK Sea Fishing June 9th, 2007, 05:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 32
Posted By lee
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

A bloody great grass snake whilst spinning for perch. Hateful things, didn't
know it was a snake, last thing I thought it would be.I said to my mate,
''First eel of the season'', after that, all...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 9th, 2007, 05:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 52
Posted By lee
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

A bloody great grass snake whilst spinning for perch. Hateful things, didn't
know it was a snake, last thing I thought it would be.I said to my mate,
''First eel of the season'', after that, all...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 9th, 2007, 05:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 48
Posted By lee
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

A bloody great grass snake whilst spinning for perch. Hateful things, didn't
know it was a snake, last thing I thought it would be.I said to my mate,
''First eel of the season'', after that, all...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing June 5th, 2007, 01:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 9
Posted By lee
first trip out!

Hi all, had a small (plate size) flattie, caught on worm for my first sea
trip. only had a few hours, pressure from the wife and kids.
I think I may buy some grip leads as the current/tide was...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing June 1st, 2007, 11:19 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 9
Posted By lee
pike rods for beach fishing?

Just been rooting thru the tackle box, sorted some pike floats, 13lb line,
large bore swivels, crimps, booms, 2-4oz leads, double and single size 8-6
and 4 hooks.I'm busting my neck to go, can't...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing May 31st, 2007, 02:56 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 9
Posted By lee
pike rods for beach fishing?

Thanks for your advice and help, I think I will have some fun this summer,
I'm going to give it a go around Waxham, hopefully this weekend.
It will be good to get out fishing again, can't wait to...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing May 28th, 2007, 04:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 9
Posted By lee
pike rods for beach fishing?

Hi all, just wondering if I could use my pike rods for beach fishing? They
are a two piece 13ft 3lb test curve rod, with six large bore Fuji rings. I
have used half mackerel baits and punched them...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10