Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: alaskaguy
Forum: Bass Fishing May 3rd, 2009, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By alaskaguy
Texas Rig Question

On May 2, 10:55*am, "Robert11" wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for previous help.

Regarding the Texas Rig:

When do you folks peg the weight to the worm, and when do you let it...
Forum: General Discussion May 1st, 2009, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By alaskaguy
Community Outdoors Gallery and Waypoint sharing

On May 1, 4:24*pm, Fishingaces wrote:
On May 1, 3:27*pm, alaskaguy wrote:

On Apr 29, 5:00*pm, linuxjet ...
Forum: General Discussion May 1st, 2009, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By alaskaguy
Community Outdoors Gallery and Waypoint sharing

On Apr 29, 5:00*pm, linuxjet wrote:
* * I've been working on a website that allows members to store and
track waypoint information. * Public or private each member of...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 30th, 2009, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By alaskaguy
Bullet Weights Questions

On Apr 30, 10:58*am, "Robert11" wrote:
Hi,

Bought some steel Bullet Weights (from the Bullet Weight Co.) the other day.

Figured I would use them for my Carolina...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 30th, 2009, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By alaskaguy
Bullet Weights Questions

On Apr 30, 10:58*am, "Robert11" wrote:
Hi,

Bought some steel Bullet Weights (from the Bullet Weight Co.) the other day.

Figured I would use them for my Carolina...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 30th, 2009, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By alaskaguy
Went fishing yesterday...

On Apr 28, 9:38*pm, "asadi" wrote:
I mean, we had frost Thursday night....and Sunday night it was too hot to
open the windows, at least for us old luxury minded...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 26th, 2009, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By alaskaguy
why?

On Apr 25, 10:23*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
alaskaguy wrote:
Ken wrote:
You can't talk about effective flies on Missouri trout streams without
Forum: Fly Fishing April 25th, 2009, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By alaskaguy
why?

On Apr 25, 8:37*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
alaskaguy wrote:
What works on the smaller streams is size 16-18 Prince Nymphs,
Pheasant Tails, Hare’s Ear...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 25th, 2009, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By alaskaguy
why?

On Apr 25, 6:18*am, wrote:
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:00:03 -0700 (PDT), MajorOz
wrote:

I hesitate to bring this up, figgering that there...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 25th, 2009, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By alaskaguy
why?

On Apr 24, 6:22*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
alaskaguy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
I've fished seven of the nine Missouri Blue Ribbon streams and
Forum: Fly Fishing April 24th, 2009, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By alaskaguy
why?

On Apr 24, 5:37*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
MajorOz wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
MajorOz wrote:
I hesitate to bring this up, figgering that there...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 24th, 2009, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By alaskaguy
why?

On Apr 24, 3:09*pm, MajorOz wrote:
On Apr 24, 2:26*pm, Ken Fortenberry

wrote:
MajorOz wrote:
I hesitate to bring this...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 23rd, 2009, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By alaskaguy
Lees Ferry

On Apr 22, 7:33*pm, jwh wrote:
I have never fished this place before. I understand there is a walkout
place near the Cliff Deweler Lodge and accomodations there aren't...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 12th, 2009, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 776
Posted By alaskaguy
the usa bows to no country.... .....

On Apr 11, 8:12*pm, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
we haven't even got warmed up yet...give it a
year or so......if hussein is still around then...

Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2009, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 776
Posted By alaskaguy
the usa bows to no country.... .....

On Apr 10, 7:21*pm, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
*http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/gerald_warner/

*Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15