Showing results 1 to 25 of 103
Search took 1.10 seconds.
Forum: Fly Fishing May 22nd, 2009, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Penn's Clave 2009

On May 21, 9:53*pm, vincent norris wrote:

That's kind of unfair to the nonreprobates, if any.

vince

I was, of course, excepting present company, Vince! :-)

Wm
Forum: Fly Fishing May 21st, 2009, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
TR: A week in the Smokies

On May 20, 8:59*am, Conan The Librarian wrote:

* *I need to make sure and do this trip every year.

Looks like you had yourself a good time, boyo. Even landed you a
Knight!

Wm
Forum: Fly Fishing May 21st, 2009, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Penn's Clave 2009

Sadly, I'm sending regrets this year, Tom, I won't be able to make
it. My doppleganger will be there the following weekend if any of you
are still around- he'll be in one of the cabins at...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 17th, 2008, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
TR- Sept. 16 2008

On Sep 17, 3:45*am, George Cleveland
wrote:

hth

Yes, it does, actually. Thanks!

Wm
Forum: Fly Fishing August 12th, 2008, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
Small boy, smallmouth (long)

On Aug 12, 9:42*am, Steve Cain wrote:

The backpack is pretty cool, snip

That backpack will start building its own memories, if you use it
anything like the way I used...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 11th, 2008, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Southern Alberta

On Aug 11, 9:15*am, Conan The Librarian wrote:

* * * Chuck Vance (Mr. Helpful)

Hm.

Chuck and Wolfgang both reappear on ROFF within days of each other.

Hmmmmm....
Forum: Fly Fishing July 29th, 2008, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
pumping stomach's....

On Jul 29, 1:22*pm, Santo wrote:
I've seen guys do this and thought it was very interesting but never had
the guts to actually do it. *I'm always afraid I'd hurt...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 29th, 2008, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
pumping stomach's....

On Jul 28, 3:26*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
snip
*Plus, a fish are eating machines - they'll strike if their
belly is full or empty.

I'll never forget fishing one of...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 25th, 2008, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Lee's Ferry

On Jul 24, 4:13*pm, "Joe McIntosh" wrote:
Headed out to Prescott Arizona for ten days. First trip out that way and
plan to drive up to Lee's Ferry area one day. Are there...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 24th, 2008, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Trico TR (13' Leader on an 8' Rod)

On Jul 24, 9:46*am, George Cleveland
wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:14:23 -0700 (PDT), Mike

wrote:
George that video was...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 11th, 2008, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
OT remission in remission

On Jul 11, 9:17*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Thanks everybody, there's no place like roff.

Maudlin.

But get yourself better anyhow. :-)

Wm
Forum: Fly Fishing July 7th, 2008, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
So, how's everybody?

On Jul 6, 1:40*pm, wrote:
On Jul 6, 12:46*pm, "Tim J."
wrote:

Moan and Dove. . . say, this afternoon?

Check your email
Forum: Fly Fishing June 25th, 2008, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
TR- An Embarrassment of Riches

On Jun 24, 3:26*pm, George Cleveland
wrote:
Spent last week vacationing in Ely, MN. But I spent the last free
morning of my vacation at home, fishing the...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 4th, 2008, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
TR- Back to the Jungle

On Jun 1, 1:49*am, George Cleveland
wrote:
*No other adventures ensued and
by the time I pulled into the driveway, it was dark.

Thanks, George. I'm doing a lot...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 28th, 2008, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Penn's rehash

On May 28, 9:57*am, Mike wrote:

* * * Haven't seen much intrest in the 10th annual Penns Creek Clave
come on gents step up and let your voice be heard you have a year...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 21st, 2008, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Who Needs Hendricksons When You've Got Pass lakes

On May 20, 1:51*pm, Wayne Knight wrote:
On May 14, 9:43*am, wrote:

WAYNE KNIGHT, ARE YOU LISTENING??????

Huh?

Sorry about that. Folks like...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 14th, 2008, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Who Needs Hendricksons When You've Got Pass lakes

On May 14, 7:54*am, George Cleveland
wrote:

As far as the cane goes I have it on "permanent loan" from an
acquantance. He says I can keep it forever with the...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 14th, 2008, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Who Needs Hendricksons When You've Got Pass lakes

On May 13, 7:50*pm, "Mike Makela" ten.tsacmoc@alekamm wrote:
wrote in message

Nice day,...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 13th, 2008, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Who Needs Hendricksons When You've Got Pass lakes

On May 13, 8:54*am, George Cleveland
wrote:
snip
*Poor me. ;)

Nice day, George! And you're fishing cane!

I think my trout fishing will also be limited this...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 28th, 2008, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 171
Posted By [email protected]
I need help.

On Apr 28, 11:46 am, Conan The Librarian wrote:

Chuck Vance (I've got a "simple" tying station myself)

Hell yes, you do, and talk about grain! What was that? ...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 28th, 2008, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 171
Posted By [email protected]
I need help.

On Apr 28, 7:31*am, Conan The Librarian wrote:
* * subsistence woodworking

Well? You going to leave us hanging? Or are you afraid such a post
would take the thread off...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 25th, 2008, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 171
Posted By [email protected]
I need help.

On Apr 25, 8:40*am, "Wolfgang" wrote:

Read? *Who's got time for that?

And so NOW who's the troll?

:-)

Wm
Forum: Fly Fishing April 9th, 2008, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Canada

On Apr 9, 9:15*am, Conan The Librarian wrote:
Dave LaCourse wrote:
Posted with a seg

From the Manitoba Herald

"The flood of American liberals sneaking across...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 19th, 2008, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 176
Posted By [email protected]
Fly Tie-ers

On Mar 19, 11:30*am, notbob wrote:

[re Ken]

*You dare not risk losing face in front
of your fans.

You gotta admit, this one was kinda funny.

Forum: Fly Fishing March 11th, 2008, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
River Music

On Mar 11, 3:37*am, wrote:

Has anyone read this and or his other books?

In addition to his offerings in Gray's, I enjoyed his book
"Crosscurrents".

If you are interested...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 103