Showing results 1 to 25 of 216
Search took 7.04 seconds.
Forum: Fly Fishing April 12th, 2007, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking it all again, again...

On Apr 12, 9:24 am, JR wrote:

It must have occurred to you that for at least one of the
protagonists, ruining roff might in fact *be* the objective.

- JR

How remarkably...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 12th, 2007, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking it all again, again...

On Apr 12, 9:02 am, "riverman" wrote:

So who's it going to be. There might not be another chance to 'win'
this, because its gone well beyond being unwinnable.

Forum: Fly Fishing April 12th, 2007, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Rerethinking Mike Connor, Ken Fortenberry, Wolfgang, and rdean

On Apr 12, 2:36 am, "Bob Weinberger"
wrote:
wrote in message

I donīt...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 12th, 2007, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Insanity

On Apr 12, 4:06 am, wrote:

In other words, you're more interested in the cocks...not that there's
anything wrong with that...for a nappy-headed Nazi homo ho...

Forum: Fly Fishing April 12th, 2007, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Insanity

On Apr 12, 3:35 am, wrote:
On 11 Apr 2007 15:38:02 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 11, 10:39 pm, "Tim J."

Forum: Fly Fishing April 12th, 2007, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 10:57 pm, "BJ Conner" wrote:

But when it's you and your ilk that consider anyone so they know for
sure they are not.

There is obviously not much you can...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 12th, 2007, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 10:43 pm, "BJ Conner" wrote:

But most of the people who do are about you calibur, so that in itself
is assuring.

People of my calibre are able to read and...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Insanity

On Apr 11, 10:39 pm, "Tim J."
wrote:

A bush in the hand is better than getting the bird.

MC
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Insanity

On Apr 11, 10:24 pm, "rb608" wrote:
I've actually lost track of how long this latest ****storm has been
raging; and though frequently entertaining and even...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 10:18 pm, "BJ Conner" wrote:

why some people are not athiest. I can say it would (or if
I care ) change you but you will be able to see why a lot of...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 9:58 pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

No, not gospel, Mike. It's just unsolicited advice and worth
every penny you paid for it, but it is good advice...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 9:51 pm, wrote:

This is a sponsored link which appeared right next to your post on
Google groups;

Buy Preemie Diapers Now
Preemie Diapers for 3 to 7 lb.
preemies....
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 9:39 pm, Ken Fortenberry
"However, I do not attack people personally."
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Rerethinking Mike Connor, Ken Fortenberry, Wolfgang, and rdean

As an outsider to your dispute, and an infrequent poster (I try to post only
when I have a relevant On Post question to ask), it appears to me that
because you disagree with several regulars...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 1:31 pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

"However, I do not attack people personally."
-Mike Connor-

The operative word is...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Rerethinking Mike Connor, Ken Fortenberry, Wolfgang, and rdean

On Apr 11, 8:25 am, wrote:
Correctamundo Giuseppi!

You are the educated and intelligent one and all I can speak and understand
is mindless drivel
gagmmoomyvoken!!!!...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Rerethinking Mike Connor, Ken Fortenberry, Wolfgang, and rdean

On Apr 11, 7:59 am, wrote:
No ****ing doubt - Jose
I am a disturbed mo fo"
Disturbed about a lot of things The planet,Iraq, Iran our rivers, people who
throw beercans ourt...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Rerethinking Mike Connor, Ken Fortenberry, Wolfgang, and rdean

On Apr 11, 7:18 am, wrote:
Its really a comedy routine here.

Human interaction requires humans, and not degenerate pigs. People who
think these things are funny are also...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

Also, I might get happier, but you will apparently always just be a
dick.

MC
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 4:40 am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
As to why "nappy-headed Nazi homo ho" causes
me to splurt Budweiser on my computer screen,
--
Ken Fortenberry

Ask...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 5:18 am, wrote:

Dickie
...I'm tellin' ya Mikey, them NASA diapers are right up yer, um,
alley...

Well dick, you seem to be an expert on diapers as well....
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 5:11 am, wrote:

Ya just get sadder and sadder,
Dick

MC
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 10, 7:47 pm, wrote:
In light of recent events, it is clear to me that my referring to you as
a "Nazi homo" is just plain insensitive. Therefore, I hereby pledge...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 11th, 2007, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Rethinking Mike Connor...

On Apr 11, 4:22 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:

hm......well, maybe if anybody shows up later somebody will ask kennie why
"squaw" is a "racial slur" but "nappy-headed Nazi homo ho" is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 216