Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Forum: Fly Fishing September 29th, 2009, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Single Malts

On Sep 28, 7:11*pm, Nogood Boyo wrote:

In case you haven't heard, there's now a Welsh whisky, a single malt
called Penderyn, to go with the Scotch and the Irish....
Forum: Fly Fishing September 27th, 2009, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
OT Pop the Bubbly

On Sep 26, 11:34*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

St. Louis Cardinals clinch the NL Central.

It's good to be a Cardinals fan.

Yes it is.
Forum: Fly Fishing September 26th, 2009, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Single Malts

On Sep 21, 12:14*am, George Cleveland
wrote:

I bought a bottle of 10 year old Lamphroaig a few months ago and have
consumed about 3/4 of it in that time. The...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 20th, 2009, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 136
Posted By [email protected]
ot health care

On Sep 18, 9:11*pm, David LaCourse wrote:

Get those uninsured on insurance.

How do you propose to pay for it?

*Make it so that when you change jobs your insurance goes with...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 8th, 2009, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 91
Posted By [email protected]
Non-felt wading boots review

On Aug 6, 11:20*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

not felt. And I ain't paying over $200 for a pair of Korkers.

I use a pair of korkers wading boots with the same...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 17th, 2009, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
From Frank

On Jul 17, 5:48*pm, riverman wrote:
In an off-roff email, Frank sends his thanks for the condolences. For
those who do not know what has happened, he asked me to pass...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 1st, 2009, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Moffitt Fly System

On Jun 29, 3:11*am, Padishar Creel wrote:

*Anybody tried this and if so what did you think?

Pick up last month's Fly Fisherman magazine and read the letters to
editor,...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 1st, 2009, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
TR Northern Michigan

On Jun 29, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

safely in the humidor just waiting for our next trip.

Let's not make our next trip together 10 years apart this...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 28th, 2009, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Bennett Spring State Park, Missouri

On Jun 27, 8:34*am, Guy wrote:

I will have a coouple of evenings to fish Bennett Springs week after
next. Has anyone had any experience there they would share with...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 25th, 2009, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Hex
Posted By [email protected]
Hex

On Jun 24, 11:24*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

I'm at Gates AuSable Lodge Friday and Saturday nights. If you don't
mind a yellow Lab pup swimming where you want to be...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 25th, 2009, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Hex
Posted By [email protected]
Hex

On Jun 24, 5:41*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Well, the damn hex hatch has put the hex on my day time
fishing. I was hoping the hex hatch would be winding down
by...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 16th, 2009, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Orvis T3 Sal****er tip action

On Jun 16, 8:13*am, rw wrote:

Do any of the gear whores out there have opinions about this rod? My
local Orvis dealer is big on the Orvis Helios, but she...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 19th, 2009, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Partial TR: Deep Creek

On May 19, 1:28*pm, Conan The Librarian wrote:

* *Deep Creek is simply stunning in its beauty. *It's also reluctant
to give up its fish (or at least it was for me). *This was...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 2nd, 2009, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Annual Derby Guesses....

On May 2, 7:06*am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:

3rd--I Want Revenge

I don't think so
Forum: Fly Fishing April 17th, 2009, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
TR- Tennessee (Absurdly Long for the Amount of Actual fishingInvolved)

On Apr 16, 8:54*am, wrote:

stressed. *I hope to remedy my lack of fishing by hitting the GSMNP/
Elkmont in early May. *The plan is to do another week roughing it

I'll be in...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 10th, 2009, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 776
Posted By [email protected]
the usa bows to no country.... .....

On Apr 9, 10:11*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:

It was a bow. *The man broke an understanding that started with George
Washington - the U.S. President does not bow to...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 4th, 2009, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Return of a Classic

On Apr 3, 6:34*pm, wrote:

My first thought was that Sage had a relative few extras still rattling around
the shop for some reason, and someone figured out that there...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 15th, 2009, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Sorta not OT ... new FullReid danger

On Mar 15, 5:54*pm, "Larry L" wrote:

My wife came up with the idea, that since while fishing I unintentionally
immerse myself a couple times a week in some hat...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 10th, 2009, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
ping Wayne Knight

On Mar 9, 3:34*pm, Frank Reid wrote:

And I'll host

Speaking of which, when are we going fishing again?
Forum: Fly Fishing March 9th, 2009, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
ping Wayne Knight

On Mar 9, 8:24*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

wasn't for the metal bats and the DH I'd be tempted

Tell me about it, If I were king for the day I'd outlaw both of...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 8th, 2009, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
ping Wayne Knight

On Mar 8, 12:29*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

It's interesting when David beats Goliath,

Well then congratulations on David winning the weekend series. The
might...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 8th, 2009, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
ping Wayne Knight

On Mar 7, 11:01*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

OSKEE WOW WOW !!

Give a team four outs in the ninth inning of a closely pitched game
and it happens every time. Well...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 4th, 2009, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
And he forgot to report that dollar bill he found, too...

On Mar 3, 10:28*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:11:21 -0800 (PST), rb608 wrote:

buyers' remorse about Obama...

While Daschle's and...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 2nd, 2009, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Fishing Tailwaters

On Mar 1, 10:23*pm, "Bob Patton" wrote:

For sure, not doing enough fishing.

Don't feel like the lone stranger. I've got a week in the Smokys
booked in May, might be the...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 2nd, 2009, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Fishing Tailwaters

On Mar 1, 2:23*am, George Cleveland
wrote:

Near Crossville. I'm looking at the Clinch, since a couple of sites
refer to it as wading friendly. But I'm always...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30