Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MrGrey
Forum: Fishing Photos December 12th, 2010, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By MrGrey
More Like Salmon LOX Styele cuts...

I like to make my own from slightly cured Sockeye...
Or Use European Lox from other species like coured COD...

They all taste good and make great Beer Snacks!

MrGrey1

"MrGrey" ...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 12th, 2010, 02:46 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By MrGrey
Like Salmon LOX Styele cuts...?

Buy it or make your own for Christmas...?
Forum: Fishing Photos November 20th, 2010, 05:07 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By MrGrey
A little Grouper You say...

That one will make a few meals... LOL
Forum: Fishing Photos November 1st, 2010, 02:53 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 25
nc
Posted By MrGrey
nc

Wow! Nice rig.... Looks like you ran out of water mate.... LOL You have to
wait for about 8 hours?
I wish I was there. Looks like a nice beach... Where is that?
MrGrey1

"jeff"...
Forum: General Discussion May 23rd, 2010, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By MrGrey
New Balsa floats are in...

Just to remaind all trout, crappies or carp fisherman, we have a new types
of fishing floats available in North America now.
These very sensitive floats are available in bigger sizes for salmon/...
Forum: Fishing Photos October 28th, 2009, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 37
Posted By MrGrey
Nice pics...

Sure! Get us all upset and jelous... Looks like a good fun day..

I use to catch Bonitos, Macrel, Tunas, Look Downs, Pacific Barracuda down in
the Florida Keys. I can only dream about my next trip...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 13th, 2009, 07:44 AM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 0
Posted By MrGrey
Are you Fly Fishing in Winter?

This may be a silly question as many of us fly fish in summer mostly.
However, the question is:

How are you doing with winter Fly Fishing?

Of course it don't apply when everything is iced over or...
Forum: General Discussion September 26th, 2009, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By MrGrey
Trout and Crappie fisherman

If you love Trout or Crappie fishing, check our new Balsa floats. They are
high visibility floats, very light and sesitive!
If you don't have any of these in your tackle box, you may be missing a...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 20th, 2009, 07:02 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By MrGrey
A better way to catch Trout!

OK, Why not.. Its called a Fishing Picture Site! Pictures are allowed
here...
Next time.. LOL

"D 1" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos August 19th, 2009, 08:30 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By MrGrey
A better way to catch Trout!

To learn more about these great Balsa Trout Floats see our web site:

www.trout-floats.com

Enjoy!
Forum: Fishing in Canada June 3rd, 2009, 06:44 AM Posted to can.rec.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By MrGrey
New Trout Balsa Floats are here!

Are you a serious and dedicated fisherman or fishing lady? Than you
definitely need these beautiful Trout Floats!

We also got another big shipment of Steelhead/Salmon...
Forum: Fishing in Australia June 3rd, 2009, 06:43 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By MrGrey
Trout Balsa Floats are here!

Are you a serious and dedicated fisherman or fishing lady? Than you
definitely need these beautiful Trout Floats!

We also got another big shipment of Steelhead/Salmon...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 31st, 2009, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By MrGrey
Big Bluegills

Blugills, crappies and sunfish..?
I release most of the fish but we're having fun.. Here are some pitures from
places I fish and fishies we...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 31st, 2009, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 33
Posted By MrGrey
Any crappie fishermen here?

Fishing for crappies, sunfish, panfish, trout every day!
However, I release most of them... I use fly line or light line with our
floats..
Here are soeme pictures from my fishing...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 19th, 2009, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By MrGrey
New Steelhead and Salmon Floats are here!

Just to let everybody know... The new line of steelheader floats are here
for you!
If you will be river fishing for Salmon this fall, you may need these as
well. If you
just trout fish hit "Back...
Forum: General Discussion May 16th, 2009, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By MrGrey
crappie fishing

I do, I do... We catch those buggers almost every day! They are fun and
challenging on the light tackle or tiny floats..
Here is a good float selection for them and other...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16