Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 1.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: duty-honor-country
Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2006, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?TROLL??

wrote:
CAINE wrote:
Frugal Joe wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2006, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By duty-honor-country
best all-around plug for lake fishing ?

wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
CAINE wrote:
snip
suggestions/opinions ??

OK, I have both a suggestion and an...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 11th, 2006, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By duty-honor-country
best all-around plug for lake fishing ?

Chris Rennert wrote:
The math in your whole post doesn't add up. I'm sorry I bit.
duty-honor-country wrote:
Chris Rennert wrote:
DT6 in Shad :-)
CAINE wrote:
traditionally in...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 10th, 2006, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By duty-honor-country
best all-around plug for lake fishing ?

Chris Rennert wrote:
DT6 in Shad :-)
CAINE wrote:
traditionally in these parts of the northeast, it was always a fake
minnow, i.e. "Rapala"

if you had to choose (1) lure to take...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 10th, 2006, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By duty-honor-country
best all-around plug for lake fishing ?

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
CAINE wrote:
snip
suggestions/opinions ??

OK, I have both a suggestion and an opinion.

I suggest you find another newsgroup to troll. And
in my opinion...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 9th, 2006, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?

bill allemann wrote:
you seem to have a totally closed mind on the subject, so why do you bother
to ask?

bill

hey, you're the expert on the bass newsgroup, right ??- I've yet to see
you post...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 9th, 2006, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?TROLL??

Bass_Mr. wrote:
Your total ineptness with baitcasting equipment is the real problem here. My
14 year old DAUGHTER can use one with ease. I taught her.
You may be toooooooo proud to actually...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 9th, 2006, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?

Todd Copeland wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

Gary Udstrand wrote:

Simply,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 9th, 2006, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?TROLL??

Joe Z wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
Forum: Bass Fishing August 9th, 2006, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

jeffc wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

yes, your argument doesn't hold any water-...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 9th, 2006, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

jeffc wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

are you saying spinning reels are more...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 9th, 2006, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?

jeffc wrote:
"Todd Copeland" wrote in message

Your posts asks why _"anyone"_ would use a baitcaster......
Forum: Bass Fishing August 9th, 2006, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Todd Copeland wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

Gary Udstrand wrote:

Simply,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?

WARREN WOLK wrote:
lol, this troll is eating well. 2# test would snap if you tried to heave a
1 oz lure a mile with it.

WW

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?

Charles B. Summers wrote:
But is that the appropriate bass fishing bait where you live? Guarentee that
I can do the same thing with a baitcaster... all the while switching hands
and no...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?

Gary Udstrand wrote:
On 7 Aug 2006 19:12:08 -0700, duty-honor-country wrote:

I'll put 2 pound test on my Shimano spinning reel, with an ounce
weight- and you'll be waiting for minutes for...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By duty-honor-country
Boycott Gettysburg

Tom wrote:
Link to Gettysburg photos showing the Gettysburg battlefield before
superintendent John Latschar's ego ran amok and ruined it.
http://users.snip.net/~hart/

We loved Gettysburg:...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Alwaysfishking wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message
casting is getting better and further. For comparison I brought along
my spinning rig with a...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By duty-honor-country
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?

Gary Udstrand wrote:
On 8 Aug 2006 07:20:24 -0700, duty-honor-country wrote:

Like I said, you're just not good at it. Happens with all sorts of skills
with all sorts of people.

Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

jeffc wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

jeffc wrote:
"duty-honor-country"...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

jeffc wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

jeffc wrote:
"duty-honor-country"...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

jeffc wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

I've been fishing for 37 years now, and to say...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

jeffc wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

If you think about it, it's actually common...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

jeffc wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message
question- considering the incessant amount of...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass