Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SWB
Forum: Bass Fishing July 1st, 2010, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By SWB
What's the deal with carp not cool to fish?

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in
:

"unix" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos February 25th, 2010, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By SWB
nc puppy drum

jeff miller wrote in news:4842c264$0$4089
:

wind was too strong to get offshore, so puttered around yesterday
chasing puppy drum.

We...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 4th, 2008, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By SWB
Are all Georgia fishermen like this? Steve H.,you will find this interesting!

Hello all,

This news story was in my local newspaper the other day(Baton Rouge,
Louisiana). When I read the short story on the front page, and saw the
number of fish, I thought this must be a...
Forum: General Discussion May 4th, 2008, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing