Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Karen C.
Forum: Bass Fishing September 28th, 2006, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Karen C.
SWL Idea

"Damifino" wrote in message
Hi Karen,
Try calling the company ....They might send you a catalog considering you
cant...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 25th, 2006, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
The bites on a zara spook are awesome (at times). Learning to work the
bait correctly...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 24th, 2006, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Karen C.
Blue Fox Lures

"Kevin" wrote in message
http://www.bluefox.com/

Thanks, but that was the first place I looked. They had a few listings...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 24th, 2006, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Brendan" wrote in message ...
Now my rod was lying next to me and was rigged with a chrome Zara spook
that was just on the surface of the dam. . . ....
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Marty" wrote in message
Another vote here (western New York) for spring-summer-fall.

Duly noted. I'm anxious to give it...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
In the summer months I've caught plenty of fish on top early in the
morning
and as the sun...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...
I live in northeastern Wisconsin and I've found that the fall period,
starting...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Low light conditions (sometimes) and when bass are actively chasing bait.

Good to know. Is...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
Not a dumb question at all, because truthfully there is no hard and fast
rule for when...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Muskoka Fisherman" wrote in message
I like fishing on top all day long. I love to see the lure and the
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
For shear numbers of bass my two best bites in the last couple years have
been on topwater...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Oh man, you're missing one of the biggest thrills in bass fishing.
Toss a...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 20th, 2006, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Karen C.
Fishing on top?

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but . . . When is it more beneficial to
use a lure that stays close to the top of the water?

Karen C.
Forum: Bass Fishing September 15th, 2006, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Karen C.
Blue Fox Lures

Is Blue Fox going out of business or something? I've been trying to find
some of their lures locally, and I haven't had much luck. Used to be that
even Wal-Mart and Meijers carried them. Not...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 9th, 2006, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By Karen C.
Octopus caught in Ohio River

Fisherman catches octopus in Ohio River.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060809/NEWS02/308090045

Karen C.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15