Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rockmorgan
Forum: General Discussion March 11th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By rockmorgan
I assume that with a snow shovel and a 6 foot...

I assume that with a snow shovel and a 6 foot long straight steel prybar, it should not be a problem to clear a foot of snow and to break through that ice. I would estimate that, after extended cold...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 11th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By rockmorgan
Water represents soma, the nourishing, cooling...

Water represents soma, the nourishing, cooling quality that is associated with lunar energy. It helps with digestion, cools and balances supports Kapha, and counteracts the dryness of Vita. I have...
Forum: General Discussion March 11th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By rockmorgan
It sounds like that you have spend such a great...

It sounds like that you have spend such a great time with your friend while fishing in his pond. According to me fishing is a good habit. I am also very big fan of fishing. I am doing it in the river...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 11th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By rockmorgan
I have read all the post that posted by you all....

I have read all the post that posted by you all. According to me it is a very good response. I am also very big fan of farming and fishing. I always like to fishing but i only do it on Sunday. Thanks...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 11th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By rockmorgan
I accept tried float tubes and don't like them....

I accept tried float tubes and don't like them. If you can pack in a float tube and the fins and the pump and your fishing gear, you can just as calmly carry in a small canoe. The only time I had use...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5