Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: karltonjolly
Forum: Fly Fishing March 21st, 2011, 07:15 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By karltonjolly
I caught the Green River from Saturday to Monday...

I caught the Green River from Saturday to Monday this last week. There is a good window to dry drainage from 11:00 to 2:00 pm. The first day we arrived late, it is quite cold, wind 25 miles per hour...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing March 21st, 2011, 07:14 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By karltonjolly
Results of a needle or a nail knot will be how to...

Results of a needle or a nail knot will be how to do it. Albright, a knot is easier, but the volume is greater. I think the best system is a loop flyline whip, with the support of a large loop...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 21st, 2011, 07:13 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By karltonjolly
Montana House of Representatives recently passed...

Montana House of Representatives recently passed HB 309, a bill, if passed, Montana legislature, to limit access to many rivers in Montana, not only those who fish daily but who also re-Montana...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 21st, 2011, 07:11 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By karltonjolly
There is a Cabela bass in Phoenix and a Pro in...

There is a Cabela bass in Phoenix and a Pro in Mesa, that is your best choice. A large number of short local fishermen's stores in Phoenix, but they will focus on the bass and catfish gear, I would...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 21st, 2011, 07:09 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By karltonjolly
This is actually a true story. Will also be a...

This is actually a true story. Will also be a good one fool, but it is a fact. Guys, I drive 6 hours off the work of Redding, California deer hunting. One out of there early in the morning. They said...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5