Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: High Country Houseboats
Forum: Fishing in Australia December 26th, 2006, 11:12 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 3
Dingy or V-Nose Punt?

To my way of thinking I would prefer the tinnie not the punt. Because it is
true that the punt is not as good in a sea way. However it does depend an
your engine size too. If you are using a small...
Forum: Fishing in Australia November 10th, 2006, 10:37 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 1
tagging fish

Fish tagging is carried out by ANSA and groups like CSIRO. I would suggest that most tagging is done through fishing clubs that are associated with ANSA. To get started try getting in touch with one...
Forum: Fishing in Australia July 13th, 2006, 07:52 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 13
Fishing

Best bait seems to be Tassie devil lures and soft plastics but scrub worms
pic up the odd fish as well.
As for the season the rivers are closed to fishing from queens birthday
weekend until 1st...
Forum: Fishing in Australia July 12th, 2006, 07:36 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 13
Fishing

Yeah it may be cold but the fishing is good on Lake Eildon...The trout
though a bit small are almost jumping into the boat and the redfin are
getting very hungry

--
High Country...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4