Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Søren M
Forum: General Discussion February 7th, 2007, 09:41 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Søren M
Enquiry: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

"David H. Lipman" skrev i en meddelelse
news:Kpryh.113317$h75.28880@trnddc01...
From: "Joel"

| Would you mind removing the spam in...
Forum: General Discussion February 5th, 2007, 08:21 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Søren M
Enquiry: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

"Joel" skrev i en meddelelse

"Søren M" wrote in
message
Forum: General Discussion February 4th, 2007, 08:48 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Søren M
Rod Material of Choice

"curmudgeon" skrev i en meddelelse
What is your particular or favorite rod material of choice ?

1. Bamboo...
Forum: Fishing in Australia February 3rd, 2007, 10:54 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Søren M
Enquiry: I am looking for strong TUBE, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

Looking for: Tapered Tube, titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any)

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any)
for building some lamps with.

-They...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 3rd, 2007, 10:37 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Søren M
I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

"Søren M" skrev i en
meddelelse ...
Q: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in
this...
Forum: General Discussion February 3rd, 2007, 10:37 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Søren M
Enquiry: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

"Søren M" skrev i en
meddelelse ...

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 3rd, 2007, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Søren M
Q: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

Q: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in
this group.

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber rods (any)
for building some lamps with.
Forum: Fishing in Australia February 3rd, 2007, 09:43 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Søren M
Enquiry: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber rods (any)
for building some lamps with.

-They have to be hollow.

-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch.
-They have to be as...
Forum: General Discussion February 3rd, 2007, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.fishing