Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: captrbh
Forum: Saltwater Fishing June 4th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Report June 4th, 2011

Finally, the wind has picked up, the current has picked up and along with it, the fishing has picked up too. After a week or so of very calm weather and gradually declining fishing, the Gulf Stream...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing May 1st, 2011, 04:54 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Report April 30th 2011

Many customers ask me “what’s the best time to a "fish in key west ?”, and while we have good fishing all year round, I always tell them April is one of my favorite months. It’s a “big fish” time of...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing March 23rd, 2011, 04:50 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Report March 23, 2011

We've had a couple of tough weeks of fishing, but you can always tell when there is change in the wind and this past week conditions fishing conditions in Key West improved and fishing improved as...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing February 23rd, 2011, 04:22 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Report February 21

February 21, 2011

Fishing in key west is always changing. After a tough week of fishing, conditions seem about to change for the better. We’ve had very green water, no current and cool water temps...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing January 23rd, 2011, 04:41 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Report January 22nd,2011

Conditions have finally lined up and fishing was red hot the last few days. The combination of the full moon, calm seas, East current and clean water all came together this week and the Key West...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing November 8th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Report November 8th

Our first winter “cold front” passed through the Keys on Friday and while it made fishing a bit uncomfortable for the majority of the day and into the next, it was a welcome change.
First, If you...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing October 21st, 2010, 01:26 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Key West Fishing Report Oct 2010

October 29, 2010
The summer fishing has pretty much ended with the exception of a few odd dolphins. We’ve started getting our normal mild cold fronts for this time of year making for great conditions...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing September 19th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Tiger sharks

Last week we got a report of a whale carcass floating off shore of Key West with a large number of Tiger sharks feeding on it. This is a rare sight to behold. Many people may have seen sights like...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing August 23rd, 2010, 01:22 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Report Aug. 22

August 20th, 1020

The Blue water and east have returned and the offshore fishing has started to heat up. Most of the summer the blue water has been out deep and there has been no current. The green...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing August 12th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Report Aug. 11th

August 12th, 2010

The action remains steady along the reef with lots of Sharks, Barracudas and snappers. Both Yellow tails and Gray snapper are biting well and providing great action between “big...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing August 3rd, 2010, 02:54 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By captrbh
Southbound Sportfishing Key West Report Aug. 2nd

August 2, 2010
Snapper is fishing still going strong. We’ve been getting our limit on Gray snapper and/or Yellow tail snapper most days we’ve been looking for them. This should continue for a few...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11