Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Osmo Jauhiainen
Forum: Fly Fishing April 14th, 2008, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
The big one... (you know the rest)

"riverman" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 10:44 pm, "Osmo Jauhiainen" wrote:
Forum: Fly Fishing April 14th, 2008, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
The big one... (you know the rest)

Myron,

That was a great story for reading.

Sometimes the big is hitting. When I was hiking along
Inari river and Kietsima river with my wife and my elder son,
I had an experience. It was the last...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 2nd, 2008, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
My halftime retirement

Jeff,

um...what is a halftime retirement? is that the same as halftime
employment? i assume this is unique to scandinavia or france?

Here in Finland when you start to work you pay a small...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 1st, 2008, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
My halftime retirement

Hi folks!

Today was my first day of halftime retirement. I am happy!

Now I have more time for my family, fishing, hunting and other activities.

Osmo
Forum: Fly Fishing March 30th, 2007, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
A first class dry fly

Mike,

These are really nice looking flies. Thenks for sharing. I will test these
next summer.

OsmoJ

http://www.danica.com/flytier/tzuellich/hares_ear_dry_fly.htm

And some other really good...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 23rd, 2007, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
Scotland in May

Thanks Sandy!

These pages are really informative.
I will read those pages when there is better time for that.

Now we are waiting for the information that we get the resort week.

Regards,
Osmo
Forum: Fly Fishing February 23rd, 2007, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
Scotland in May

Sandy,

I have 6 pc #5-#6 9' travel rod and another 5 pc #4-#5 shorter rod
which are easy to carry with by flight.

I also have a couple of 4 pc hevier rods, up to #9 weight class.

What is the...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 22nd, 2007, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
Scotland in May

Thanks Sandy,

The hotel is about 300 to 400 metres apart from Dee river.

Ballater, Scotland.

Osmo

"Sandy Birrell" wrote in message...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 22nd, 2007, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
Scotland in May

Sandy,

Thanks for your fast response.

The place is
Hilton Craigendarroch
Braemar Road
Ballater
Royal Deeside
Forum: Fly Fishing February 22nd, 2007, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Osmo Jauhiainen
Scotland in May

Hi folks

I am planning a one week holiday visit in Scotland in May this year.
If we manage to get holiday resort with my wife, I am interested
to find fishing spots in the short distance.

Anyone...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10