Showing results 1 to 25 of 221
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jerry Barton
Forum: Bass Fishing January 5th, 2011, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Jerry Barton
anybody out there

Checking in !

"Ronnie" wrote in message

I often wonder if anyone still reads this newsgroup. If you do, please
answer to...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 12th, 2009, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Jerry Barton
Landing nets

Hey ! What about one of our Mid-Tenn and NWC Classics sponsors, Ranger Nets?

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

Forum: Bass Fishing July 6th, 2009, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 28
Posted By Jerry Barton
Tennessee, Here I Come....

Too bad he's not closer to you Charles, we could have one more for breakfast
at the Holiday Inn next time. ;-)

"Charles Summers" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 6th, 2009, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 28
Posted By Jerry Barton
Tennessee, Here I Come....

Lord help the wildlife !!

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Wisconsin will never be the same - nor will...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 23rd, 2009, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Jerry Barton
hyde county bass

I'd sure love to run a Horney Toad thru there a few times.

"jeff" wrote in message
a private spot...may be the...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 23rd, 2009, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Jerry Barton
hyde county bass

I love the sunsets !!!!!!!!!

"jeff" wrote in message
first photo is an outer canal in one of the impoundments at...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 11th, 2009, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Jerry Barton
Ping Steve Huber

Congrats Grandpa !!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone's doing fine.
Forum: Bass Fishing January 22nd, 2009, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Jerry Barton
What a outrage... The EX gave away my tackle box

I'd say 2 bullets, but that's just me... Would it really be worth letting
her know that the cheap shot she pulled just totally ****ed you off, OR,
just go buy all new and let her know about it,...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 20th, 2009, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Jerry Barton
MTC?

Moe was talking about setting up a Southern Classic in April or May at
Okeechobee.

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"D. Norton"...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 31st, 2008, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Jerry Barton
need address again

Bet that was suppose to be an email..

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Please resend the address for these 100 samples you wanted,...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 9th, 2008, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Jerry Barton
Thanks to Jerry...

Shucks, weren't nuttin'.

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
I'm back!!!!
Forum: Bass Fishing October 28th, 2008, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 19
Posted By Jerry Barton
I am NOT ready for this...

Steve I feel your pain, it's colder than S+++ here also. Those guys in the
nice sunny States are going to pay someday for smirking at the Gods of
Winter. ;-)

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com"...
Forum: Fishing Photos October 18th, 2008, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Jerry Barton
Pics

I'm kinda missing some of the nice sunset pictures you guys have been
uploading !
Forum: Bass Fishing October 11th, 2008, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Jerry Barton
Mid-Tenn Classic 2009

I'll be heading to Cancun, sorry.

"D. Norton" wrote in message
I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 10th, 2008, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Jerry Barton
Southern Classic - 2010

Some of the best fun you can have with your clothes on ! (Sometimes we have
a hard time keeping clothes on some of the guys like Moe and Randy)

"Mike Getz" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 9th, 2008, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Jerry Barton
Southern Classic - 2010 - Long

Watch what you say about old, you old grouchy fart, that goes over about as
well as Richard Simmons at a Snoop Dogg concert ! ;-)

"Moe" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 8th, 2008, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Jerry Barton
Southern Classic - 2010

Since I was one of the aggitators on this I'll say now that I'll be there,
and I'm sure that Sean will make this one also.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 14th, 2008, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Jerry Barton
A little fishing today...

Uses what Ronnie?

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I can't becasue I won't use it. Stick with...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 14th, 2008, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Jerry Barton
A little fishing today...

Where'd you find clear water???

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

"Ronnie" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 10th, 2008, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerry Barton
Just for you Charlie

Yeah, yeah,.......

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Don't forget consistant...

"Steve @...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 8th, 2008, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerry Barton
Just for you Charlie

Picture on ABPF
Forum: Fishing Photos September 8th, 2008, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Jerry Barton
Storm At Steve's

I posted a picture on A.B.P.F. of the storm results at Steve's yard today.
It suppose to blow through with a lingering cold front. Ronnie said he's
fished Boom Lake for 3 days and hasn't boated a...
Forum: Fishing Photos September 3rd, 2008, 02:50 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Jerry Barton
Pre-Classic Tourney At Steve's

Storm came through and within 5 mins. this was on his boat port. Thankfully
he replace the canvas port with the metal one.
Forum: Bass Fishing September 1st, 2008, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 19
Posted By Jerry Barton
Boom Lake Is BACK!!

Come Midnight and I'll be rollin'. I'll stop in Phillips to see a friend for
lunch and then on to BOOM !!!!!!