Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry and a Cat named Dub
Forum: Fly Fishing March 2nd, 2007, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
whip finish thanks

Thanks to everyone who replied.
We are currently teaching a class of 30 people and it will be a great help
to them
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying March 2nd, 2007, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 4
whip finish

Does anyone know of a web site that shows a animated whip finish? I had one
that used a step by step with a red colored display and erased it
accidentally. I have some on Google but not near as...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 2nd, 2007, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
whip finish

Does anyone know of a web site that shows a animated whip finish? I had one
that used a step by step with a red colored display and erased it
accidentally. I have some on Google but not near as...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 2nd, 2007, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
OT Need computer geek

Bleachbot
What the heck is it and why is it all of a sudden popping up on my puter on
the news groups?
Forum: Fly Fishing February 25th, 2007, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Bleachbot

What is this bleachbot I keep seeing in the from column that says cancel
message?
A blocker or what?
Forum: Fly Fishing February 20th, 2007, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 21
GFS2007 - tragic update

Please pass on my condolences. Yes it is appropriate to post this. As some
people do care and can relate because of personal losses them selves .And
respecting their privacy is just fine...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 8th, 2007, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Rant

Is that is the same idiot Mitch Daniels who is now our governor I believe
everything he touches is spoiled .Heck he is leasing our state out to
foreigners
This is why I have a bumper sticker that...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 7th, 2007, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
GFS2007 - Today's arrivals

What day is postmark stamped on the stamp? Priority mail to where? Around
the world 15 times first setting in a Chinese warehouse. Our government at
work again
"jeff" ...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 26th, 2007, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Ping for joe f

The fly's have flown the coup and are on their way. Where do I send the
tying instructions?
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2007, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
GFS2006

Has anyone used my shoestring leach from last year and what results have you
had?
Do most of you save the fly's or fish them?
I am saving mine to put on display in a end table
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 21st, 2007, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 6
sequine popper

Sorry I didn't catch sooner No the sequin is fixed and pushes the water
while making a popping sound. It also reflects in the sunlight as a
attractant
I just tied one with a small plastic pearl...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2007, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
GFS2007

The flys are waiting to fly . Where do we send them?
Forum: Fly Fishing January 13th, 2007, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 13
GFS2007 - Signup period is ended

OK Joe I will be tying a Smittys Sequin Popper
"rb608" wrote in message
Okay boys, time is up. A total of 24 tyers have signed...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 13th, 2007, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
GFS2007 - Day 8 update

Sign me in if you don't go over 25
"rb608" wrote in message
Signups have slowed to a crawl, and the current...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 7th, 2007, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 4
Larry hits the big time?

His pattern had nothing to do with it. I was trying to duplicate the
spinning pattern the Hula popper which I have used a lot.
I had the pleasure of meeting Jack a while back. A very nice and...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 7th, 2007, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 4
Larry hits the big time?

His pattern had nothing to do with it. I was trying to duplicate the
spinning pattern the Hula popper which I have used a lot.
I had the pleasure of meeting Jack a while back. A very nice and...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 3rd, 2007, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 6
sequine popper

For some reason I cant get any pictures or post in alt bin fishing . It is a
good reason to set we up a separate site for my fly's
"pittendrigh" wrote in message...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 3rd, 2007, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
GFS - early update

Whose this frank guy? :-)
Hope your feeling better
"Frank Church" wrote in message
rb608 wrote:
Following a couple days of copious...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 3rd, 2007, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 6
sequine popper

The web don't show it but It is on page 67 Dec 06 Issue I can post a
picture on alt binaries pictures fishing if you like
"pittendrigh" wrote in message...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 1st, 2007, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 6
sequine popper

I got my Sequin Popper published in the Dec issue of Flyfish America and
will tie it for the next swap if the response isn't over whelming. They
edited it quite a bit from my instructions. I have...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 25th, 2006, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Flytying

Can someone tell me if the fly-tying news group disappeared I lost it and
cant retrieve it Thanks
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying November 3rd, 2006, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 4
Zee Flies! Zee Flies!

Yes , Dan It is a genuine road kill VERY!!!! Carefully skinned and washed in
dawn dish soap followed by woolite followed by borax salt mixture
"Daniel-San" (Rot13) wrote...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying October 22nd, 2006, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 8
ddsfss

Received my flies . Nice ties guys!
Thanks Tim!
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying October 12th, 2006, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 4
OT Garage floor mat

much thanks!
"daytripper" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 02:33:22 GMT, "Larry and a Cat named Dub"
Forum: Fly Fishing October 11th, 2006, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Wear a hat

May Gods healing hand be upon you.
"Frank Reid" wrote in message
We spend a lot of time outdoors. We wear...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26