Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve B
Forum: General Discussion December 14th, 2009, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve B
Anyone fishing?

"Todd" wrote in message ...
On 12/12/2009 11:02 PM, Steve B wrote:
Cold, snowy, and wet rain here. Trying to get out for some rainbows and
search...
Forum: General Discussion December 13th, 2009, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve B
Anyone fishing?

Cold, snowy, and wet rain here. Trying to get out for some rainbows and
search for crappie just as soon as the ice melts on my boat. I guess I
could go ice fishing, but I have a freezer full, and...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 3rd, 2009, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve B
Are crappie questions OT here?

"Marty" wrote in message
I'm not a spokesman for this group, but I don't think anyone will bite
your head off for asking. Feel free. Also,...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 3rd, 2009, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve B
Troll motor deflection

I have my troll motor mounted off center because I have a pointed bow. Does
turning the main motor a little one way help to keep it tracking straighter?

Steve
Forum: General Discussion December 2nd, 2009, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve B
Raising Red worms

"?Sod Buster?" wrote

Cow patties between wet and dry crushed up in rich dirt or food waste.
Cornmeal, compost, fertile dirts/waste, and such. Waste from the...
Forum: General Discussion December 2nd, 2009, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve B
What should I do?

"?Sod Buster?" wrote in message
"Lu Powell" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing December 2nd, 2009, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve B
Are crappie questions OT here?

Have some, just don't want to break protocol.

Steve
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7