Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dabear
Forum: Fly Fishing August 14th, 2006, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Dabear
Driftboat plans/kits/or whatever

I had a great 16 ft. wooden drift boat built from a kit supplied by Rays
River Dories (I think the link is www.raysriverdories.com or something
similar. Things went together well. The hardest...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 14th, 2006, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Dabear
Fall river?

Many years ago, I hooked some big fish at the base of the falls, fishing
deep and in the early morning. Other than at that location, I've not hooked
any fish of much size. Then again, it's been...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 14th, 2006, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By Dabear
C-Dory boats...

"River-Horse"...I had forgotten about that book. A friend gave it to me as
a gift a long time ago. It's a good read. I'll have to take a look at the
link to the boat photos.

Barry

"Wolfgang"...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 15th, 2006, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By Dabear
Drift Boat Regs Question...CA

I have a ten foot "mini-drifter" that I have used for over fifteen years
while fly fishing lakes and rivers in California. Four years ago, I decided
to put an electric motor on it for lake use and...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4