Showing results 1 to 25 of 163
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WARREN WOLK
Forum: Fishing Photos October 11th, 2007, 01:56 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By WARREN WOLK
My 8# Smallmouth

Caught this amazing fish on a tiny dropshot worm, never weighed it but sure
was a pleasure to meet it...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 21st, 2007, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Off-Topic - For Sale FastCat C-20 boat

Lol Dan. I think I'd like my bassboat to look like...well...a bassboat!

Warren
;-)

"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2007, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Off-Topic - For Sale FastCat C-20 boat

Gotcha! My Gambler has a lightweight hull, it's great for running but not so
great ijn the big stuff.

WW

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2007, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Why Women Shouldn't fish

Now THAT is funny...

WW

"OhioFishking" wrote in message

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2007, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Why Women Shouldn't fish

Think you wanna take this gal out on your boat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_0bEHJY9oo

WW
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2007, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Off-Topic - For Sale FastCat C-20 boat

Ummm...that didn't last long. What's up Steve?

WW

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
I have decided to put my beloved...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 13th, 2007, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Dropshot

Yes

Warren

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
when bass bite a dropshot what does the bite feel like? is it a hard
Forum: Bass Fishing January 11th, 2007, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By WARREN WOLK
First 2007 Tournament

You're a fine bass fisherman Ron. Back in 2001 I won like 13 tournaments of
various sizes. Needless to say, I haven't come close to that season since,
probably never will. I've found that the...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 9th, 2007, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By WARREN WOLK
SW Discount Sill Available?

Hence my question Ken...

Is the offer still good SW guys?

Warren

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Ken...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 9th, 2007, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By WARREN WOLK
SW Discount Sill Available?

Is the 50% discount still available to us from Secret Weapon Lures in 2007?
I wasn't sure if it expired at New Years or not.

Thanks.

Warren
Forum: Bass Fishing January 7th, 2007, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By WARREN WOLK
dropsotting

I whack em on ds wacky senkos bro

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
has anyone ever tried using a whacky rigged...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 6th, 2007, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By WARREN WOLK
More traffic over the horizon here

Ken - the Dick's in my area isn't quite Cabelas or BPS, but they do have an
extensive tackle selection.

Warren

"Ken Blevins" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 6th, 2007, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Warm weather here in the North.

Very convenient that he had a scale lol

WW

"johnval1" wrote in message

"BIG FISH 2006" ...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 6th, 2007, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Warm weather here in the North.

Amazing, the forcasted high here in SE PA tomorrow is 73 degrees. My spring
bulbs are ready to bloom. And I haven't stopped fishing yet...

Warren

"johnval1" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 2nd, 2007, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By WARREN WOLK
stradic

"fishtale" wrote in message

Ladies & gentleman, do we have a troll's email addy here? Al is college
material?

Just proof why Canada will never be a world power...

WW...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 2nd, 2007, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Arkie mirror glow spinner baits

What's too expensive?

WW

"bleve" wrote in message
Anyone know where you can get Arkie mirror glow spinner baits besides from...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2006, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Trolling motor power

82 is fine, until you have to fish in a strong wind and/or current. Most
guides stay out of that situation trying to keep thier clients comfortable
(Huber is famous for this ;-). I've been in...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2006, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Spring Classic

We should probably wait for Mr Z to respond...

....but if it happens I am there too!

WW

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2006, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Wisconsin Tourney Woes

Since Steve & Chris live there I thought this would be a good read:

http://www.flwoutdoors.com/article.cfm?id=145242

Warren
http://www.warrenwolk.com
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2006, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Spring Classic

What a nice opportunity for the first annual RichZ Lake Champlain Spring
Extravaganza!

Warren

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 28th, 2006, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Blade baits

Great artickle as always Rich - any techniques for catching icewater
largemouths on these? I hear its a deadly lure for them. I tried them last
week, working them like a jig, but no...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 28th, 2006, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Trolling motor power

I think the 109 is the way to go - just saw one sell on Ebay for $750 new in
the box.

Warren

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 24th, 2006, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 16
Posted By WARREN WOLK
History of man

Nothin like ringing in the New Year with a totally inappropriate thread for
this newsgroup.

Bah Humbug...

Warren

"johnval1" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 20th, 2006, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Looks Like a Rapala, but its not.

Do much with suspenstrips & dots Bob?

WW

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Anybody know of a rubber body bait that looks just...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 20th, 2006, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By WARREN WOLK
Ice Water Bass

It's just a tiny ballhead jig tipped with your favorite finesse worm Big. I
barely move it in the cold water, and fish it on light fleurocarbon line.
They eat it up.

Can I bother you for Silver...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 163