Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zimmy
Forum: Bass Fishing June 16th, 2007, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Zimmy
Whats the best leader for braided lines?

Bob,
Thanks, I'll have to try the Seaguar and the Maxima. I guess I
spent too much time flyfishing for trout as a kid, but I just don't
feel comfortable trying the braided lines direct to the...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 11th, 2007, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Zimmy
Whats the best leader for braided lines?

I know everyone has their own opinion on this, but I'd lie to hear
about everyones expierences. I started useing braided superlines a
few years ago and haven't looked back. Currently, I keep all my...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 9th, 2007, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Zimmy
The Color Red

I have also caught onto the irony he red line is supposed to be
the hardest for fish to see in deep water, but yet we are also being
bombarded with "bleeding" lures now, with red hooks and red...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 9th, 2007, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Zimmy
wave worm

On May 9, 8:36 am, "Lee" wrote:
anybody try the wave worms? they look cool, and tiki man said they catch
fish. I have some but havent tried em yet.. I usually stick...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 22nd, 2007, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 26
Posted By Zimmy
What's your favorite worm color?

On Apr 21, 7:42 pm, "Dave Vito" wrote:
I know this has been addressed hundreds of times in this newsgroup, but with
Bass season right around the corner, I have to ask:

Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2006, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Zimmy
fishing books

fishtale wrote:
How many fishing books do you have???. I was wondering if you could
fill a specialty book shop with just fishing books. Technical fishing
questions answered as a free service...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 6th, 2006, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Zimmy
a product I will never use again

A couple of years back, I read alot of good things about Power-pro
fishing line (especially on this newsgroup). When I tried Power-pro, I
found that it lived up to the hype. I loved it from the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7