Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Finn
Forum: Fly Fishing April 15th, 2009, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By The Finn
WTH - Might as well ask about the whole Clave calendar..

Any other destinations planned for this year or are you all a bunch of
deadbeats?

Yeah, yeah, I know, flame away..it's been too long, have to even catch
up on that part of it too..

But really,...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 15th, 2009, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By The Finn
While I'm at it..Western Clave? Yellowstone?

Going to be in Jellystone for a couple of weeks in July regardless.
Family trip this time around, The Wife, Boys, Sister, and even my Mum
will be there. Will need some excuses to get out and fish...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 15th, 2009, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 13
Posted By The Finn
Dusting off my ROFF Voice - so WTF's up with Penns this year?

It's been a little while since I have checked in, but wondering who's
coming to the "big" 10 year event. The Memorial Day week timing may
put a crimp on how much time I can spend this year, but...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3