Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom G
Forum: General Discussion March 25th, 2009, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom G
Casting reel problem

"JT" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
Forum: General Discussion March 24th, 2009, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom G
Casting reel problem

"Dave" wrote in message
I have a Shimono bass casting reel. I am new to casting for bass. My
problem is that every time I...
Forum: General Discussion October 5th, 2008, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom G
Holy S****** You guys have a Spam Problem or what..??

"Good To Go" wrote in message

Wow... Just getting back into fishing after 20+ years. Me and the
honey...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 22nd, 2007, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 19
Posted By Tom G
Headwaters of the Big Wood ...

sorry for size of file..didn't realize that simply adjusting original file
would triple it's size
"Tom G" wrote in message

"rw"...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 22nd, 2007, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 19
Posted By Tom G
Headwaters of the Big Wood ...

"rw" wrote in message
jeff wrote:
rw wrote:

... just south of Galena Pass, taken with my...
Forum: General Discussion January 17th, 2007, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom G
New spinning reels - is it me?

"tonyM" wrote in message
Hello,

It's January and I am trying to get all my gear ready for spring bass
Forum: General Discussion August 16th, 2006, 07:13 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 8
Posted By Tom G
River buoy

"Allen" wrote in message
May I ask why you feel the need to mark the river for anyone. You don't
own it,
and you're...
Forum: General Discussion August 15th, 2006, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 8
Posted By Tom G
River buoy

wrote in message
We live on the Gasconade River in Missouri. In front of our property,
the river is usually...
Forum: General Discussion July 26th, 2006, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom G
Boycott Gettysburg

"Tom" wrote in message
Link to photos showing how the battlefield looked before...
Forum: Catfish Fishing July 11th, 2006, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom G
"fiddler" cats

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Tom G wrote:

Anybody got any good techniques for keeping the little devils from
cleaning the hook off...
Forum: Catfish Fishing July 9th, 2006, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom G
"fiddler" cats

Anybody got any good techniques for keeping the little devils from cleaning
the hook off before their bigger brothers can get to it.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11