Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bass_Mr.[_5_]
Forum: Bass Fishing September 15th, 2009, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Bass_Mr.[_5_]
Tennessee Tourney

I know that when we spoke on the phone I heard you say "ya'll" a couple of
times so the whole southern thing is taking root. :)

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 14th, 2009, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Bass_Mr.[_5_]
Tennessee Tourney

Way to go Steve ! Glad to hear that Horny Toad bite is still on !

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message
I've been...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2009, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Bass_Mr.[_5_]
fighting over docks?

I'd just go back in the middle of the night with a paintball gun and do a
little "decorating". Probably use some nice pink paint too. :)

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" ...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 10th, 2009, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bass_Mr.[_5_]
Ping BassMR!

Sent you an email Steve. Thanks !