Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Schuchert
Forum: Saltwater Fishing December 22nd, 2016, 04:05 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Huge Broomtail Grouper and lots of Marlin - Quepos Costa Rica Fishing Report

Inshore fishing has been crazy good here with lots of big school of sardines running up and down the coast pulling all the fish out of their caves and rivers. Check out this huge BroomTail Grouper...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing October 28th, 2014, 04:43 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Talking Monster Bull Dorado!

http://www.queposfishadventure.com/QueposFishingDorado10172014a.jpg
One of the biggest Mahi I've seen out here, check out the size on this thing! Fishing has been pretty good lately, best day this...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing June 25th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Wink Crazy white people swimming with sailfish in Costa Rica!

Probably not the best idea, but it was a ton of fun! They say it's all fun and games until someone looses an eye! ;)

Went out today and really killed it for off season fishing. We released 6 out...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing June 5th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Talking Monster over 100 pound AJ

http://www.queposfishadventure.com/superamberjack.jpg
This was really really awesome. We got this doing a SCUBA / Spearfishing dive on my favorite bottom fishing spot. After this trip, I just bought...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing November 13th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Talking Who Says Bananas Are Bad Luck? Nov 12 CR Report

Nov 12
http://www.queposfishadventure.com/banana.jpg
Ok, before I explain the picture of the 350 pound 120 inch Black Marlin with a banana in his mouth (which was caught by us today), I'll have to...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing April 29th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Talking Jumping in with a Big Pacific Marlin Video

Had a great day out fishing today and even got a little crazy jumping out and getting some in the water and under the water video of a Black Marlin. I've never taken one out and killed one to weigh...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing April 8th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Talking Awesome Fishing Video from Costa Rica!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGeyUYMCr-U

Had a great time out today releasing 7 sailfish. Wanted to try something new so I hired a camera man to come along and we had a blast putting together...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing December 24th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Tuna school w/ Marlin Footage Mid December Costa Rica Fishing Video

Mid December

Been a great month down here, with 10 Marlin on the last 13 trips, and schools of Tuna 85 percent of the trips. Hear's a neat video a customer of mine sent in. Great video, but she...
Forum: General Discussion October 17th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Talking Fujinon Stabilized Binocular Review 14 X 40

I just got a new pair of the Fujinon Stabilized Binoculares off of Ebay and spent about 1150 after shipping. Before I bought them I couldn't find any current articles on here or anywhere else of...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing October 17th, 2010, 05:04 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By John Schuchert
Talking Lots of Fish in Costa Rica. Quepos Report with Pictures!

Mid October 2010
http://www.queposfishadventure.com/October9a.jpg
Fishing has been picking up. Although I haven't been trolling for them, we are starting to see the sailfish come back in and this...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10