Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: anddrewcraig
Forum: General Discussion May 24th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By anddrewcraig
Cornmeal, compost, abundant dirts/waste, and...

Cornmeal, compost, abundant dirts/waste, and such. Waste from the barn, chicken manure. A little moss dirt, cow patties, craven manure, and those types of things worms do love.
Forum: General Discussion May 24th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By anddrewcraig
A affection brawl blood-soaked in distilled...

A affection brawl blood-soaked in distilled baptize ashore through a number two hook. Doesn't amount if it is barbless. You can use tap baptize if you aren't chic abundant to have distilled baptize...
Forum: General Discussion May 24th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By anddrewcraig
I accept alone onion accoutrements abounding with...

I accept alone onion accoutrements abounding with dog aliment and rocks in the holes to attract baitfish that allure Yellow Perch, Walleye and Sheepsheads. I don't apperceive it that in fact works. I...
Forum: General Discussion May 24th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By anddrewcraig
I'm a bit of a scrooge but amuse apperceive that...

I'm a bit of a scrooge but amuse apperceive that I accept bent my fai allotment of trout in Colorado with accessories absolutely outfitted fo beneath than $100 and am a Pfleuger and Martin man. The...
Forum: General Discussion May 24th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By anddrewcraig
I doubtable that the aperture is on a seam. That...

I doubtable that the aperture is on a seam. That can be difficult because it is not a nice bland place, instead there is a bang there that makes it harder to patch. Maybe try some RTV (room...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5