Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob La Londe[_6_]
Forum: Bass Fishing October 28th, 2018, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Decreasing thrust of a trolling motor

Find an old 12V MinnKota Maximiser speed control, and just leave the
trolling motor on high. The Maximizer is a square wave DC speed controller
so at less than full speed it uses less battery than...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 14th, 2016, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
ROFB on Facebook

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

ROFB on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285799595094864/

Hey, one person conencted so far. LOL. I...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 14th, 2014, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
My Favorite Color Floating Frog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGVW6ltG2Yo
Forum: Bass Fishing August 12th, 2014, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Tracker Boats

wrote in message
On Saturday, October 5, 1996 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, HARRY DUDLEY wrote:
Does anyone have any...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 29th, 2014, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Is Ridgid Going the Way of OTher Power Tool Makers ???

Sorry guys. Wrong group.

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Is Ridgid Going the Way of OTher Power Tool Makers ???

I've been an outspoken...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 29th, 2014, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Is Ridgid Going the Way of OTher Power Tool Makers ???

Is Ridgid Going the Way of OTher Power Tool Makers ???

I've been an outspoken fan of Ridgid power tools for a number of years.
Their contractor grade tools have been very good since I bought my...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 16th, 2014, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
An Actual Heavy 3/0 Flipping Hook ???

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
On 4/7/14, 12:53 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
I know the odds of any serious fishing...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 7th, 2014, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
An Actual Heavy 3/0 Flipping Hook ???

I know the odds of any serious fishing discussion in this group are slim,
but I thought I would give it a shot.

NOT interested in going straight shank. The Gami Super lines in 4/0 and
larger are...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 15th, 2013, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Its Over - Yuma Pro Am is Closing the Doors

Tomorrow is the last regular Yuma Pro Am tournament. If nobody catches an
8+ pound bass tomorrow there will be a fishoff for the money the day after
the awards BBQ.

The BBQ will be open to anbody...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 29th, 2013, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
MLXF Pleasant Surprise

As a tackle maker and reseller I can buy from a couple distributors,
although I have only setup an account with one. Anyway, I am constantly
browsing for better deals and rods that fit the bill...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 24th, 2013, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Abu Garcia 1600 Black Max Ambassadeur Reel

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Bob" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

Forum: Bass Fishing August 6th, 2013, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Saturday In A Little Walk In Only Fishing Hole (We Didn't go to Coogler's Hole)

We have a little fishing hole that has really produced well for us. A few
of us call it Coogler's Hole because he is the one who found it, and found
the path in. I went fishing with Coogler...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 12th, 2013, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Daiwa TATULA or Shimano Chronarch CI4+

wrote in message

So between the Tatula and Chro CI4+ which reel has you more interested?

Im thinking...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 17th, 2013, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Group FAQ

"Marty" wrote in message
On 3/17/2013 4:11 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
I don't know that it really matters, but I renewed the domain name
Forum: Bass Fishing March 17th, 2013, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Group FAQ

I don't know that it really matters, but I renewed the domain name
registration for the group FAQ site for another year.
Forum: Bass Fishing March 17th, 2013, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Castable Flourocarbon

I was a big fan of Seaguar Carbon Pro for a long time, but I can't see to
find it anymore. As my bulk spools of various sizes run out I am forced to
try other things. Right now I am running...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 13th, 2012, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Shoulder Work

I do a form of snap pitch that has become quite accurate for me, but after a
day of it working in and around heavy cover my shoulder gets quite sore.
There is no noise or pressure in the joint, but...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 7th, 2012, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Making Hooks Barbless ?

"HVAC" wrote in message
On 10/5/2012 4:46 PM, Bob wrote:
Hi,

Shame that Mepps apparently does not offer any of their spinners...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 20th, 2012, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Anyy way to get a replacement section for broken 2 piece rod?

wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:47:05 -0400, wrote:

I have a great Fenwick HMG 6'6"...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 20th, 2012, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.marketplace
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Anyy way to get a replacement section for broken 2 piece rod?

wrote in message
I have a great Fenwick HMG 6'6" Graphite rod for maybe 13 years and
when I get out of my car after a...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 20th, 2012, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Abu Garcia 1600 Black Max Ambassadeur Reel

"Bob" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the previous help; much appreciated.

Have a 20+ year old Abu Garcia Black Max 1600...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 20th, 2012, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Spinning Reels With A Trigger ?

"Bob" wrote in message
Hi,

I have had a Shimano Stradic spinning reel for many and many a year.
Like it a lot. Smooth, and has been...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 20th, 2012, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Mepps Spinner Blade Colors Question

"Bob" wrote in message
Hello,

Not a Bass "scholar," but was wondering about this:

I fish a lot in a small Pond outside of...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 18th, 2012, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
CalifBill or Jarod Bollardo

Hi Bill / Jarod, Hey guys.

Don't know if you still read this group or not, but I have a good fishing
buddy who is transferring up to to Monterrey. Spent his last three years at
MCAS Yuma (when...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 13th, 2012, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_6_]
Overton Co. For Supplies ?

"Marty" wrote in message
For what it's worth, Overton is owned by Gander Mountain, which acquired
it in 2007. I'd trust them based on...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28