Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob La Londe[_5_]
Forum: Bass Fishing April 30th, 2011, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob La Londe[_5_]
Re-Spooling A Spinning Reel Question

On 4/30/2011 11:32 AM, Bob wrote:
Hi,

Have to replace the line on my spinning reel.

I read several of the links on how to do this, and I guess they all say
to keep the curl coming off of...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 26th, 2011, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob La Londe[_5_]
Worn out!

On 4/18/2011 9:06 AM, Ronnie wrote:
Quite a month for me - after driving to Hartwell on April 1 and
practicing at Hartwell for two days and fishing a two day tournament,
I came home on Tuesday...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 22nd, 2011, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_5_]
day 2

On 4/21/2011 9:43 AM, Ronnie wrote:
not sure why this posted to old thread, guess it was same title.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

I think it depends on the...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 11th, 2011, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe[_5_]
day 2

On 4/8/2011 8:36 AM, Ronnie wrote:
Tuesday - April 5, 2011 - day 23

Day 2

Sun was out and it was cold by daylight. Wind was bad and predicted
to get worse. My partner for today called...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 16th, 2011, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob La Londe[_5_]
Why I Can't be a Guide (Bob)

On 3/4/2011 8:27 PM, John B wrote:
Sometimes we have to express our feelings...even when it's only to hear
ourselves express them. :)

How's the fishing?

Its been pretty tough the last couple...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 15th, 2011, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob La Londe[_5_]
Suspended Fish

On 3/5/2011 1:26 PM, patrick wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:52:34 +0000, robiinjakson wrote:

Small jigs, worms and skills to work slower. Suspended bass usually do
not waste a lot of energy...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 15th, 2011, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob La Londe[_5_]
Sometimes Its the Fish You Don't Catch

Sometimes its the fish you don't catch that are the most memorable.
Sunday afternoon I took Mike Hellum out on one of my favorite
backwaters. The bite was not on fire, but we both caught fish. In...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 6th, 2011, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_5_]
fishing spot

On 3/6/2011 3:32 PM, Rodney Long wrote:
On 3/6/2011 3:27 AM, asnodin dianalan wrote:
just recently moved to Queens, any suggestions for a good fishing
spot?

Pennsylvania

Didn't...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8