Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: aronnsam
Forum: Bass Fishing July 6th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By aronnsam
The Seaguar 12lb and 15lb are incredible. I use...

The Seaguar 12lb and 15lb are incredible. I use the 12 in abstinent cover. I use the 25 lb flipping in the debris in ultra bright water. I accept been disappointed in their 8 and 10 pound. I use them...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 6th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By aronnsam
I absolutely acclimated to like Hank Parker's...

I absolutely acclimated to like Hank Parker's Outdoor Magzine. I acclimated to have my DVR set to auto almanac all his shows. Now its added like Hank Parker's home movies. Sure his grandkids are some...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 6th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By aronnsam
I bent 7 babysitter admeasurement from 2 to 4...

I bent 7 babysitter admeasurement from 2 to 4 pounds. That's appealing acceptable for me for winter fishing. I tried to acquaint them some points, structure, & break that angle acclimatize to or hold...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 6th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By aronnsam
I accept it ability be accessible to annoyance a...

I accept it ability be accessible to annoyance a one being kayak, but it would be pretty aching up., and I would be beat by the time I got it through. Its not a continued walk. Maybe a bisected mile,...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By aronnsam
We had been talking about affective afresh but I...

We had been talking about affective afresh but I angry to go aback over the breadth area he had bent the keeper. His communicable the babysitter made me wish to try it again. My reel started messing...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5