Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fganje
Forum: Fishing Photos November 15th, 2007, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By fganje
resizing photos

After I resized a ten pound walleye I caught this summer it only weighed 3.5
pounds. I'll never do that again!

"Rodney Long" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 1st, 2007, 01:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By fganje
Walleye last weekend

"Russ K" wrote in message
This is what is in Lake Ontario.

Hi Russ.... that is a nice fish, and there seems to be a great mystery...
Forum: Fishing Photos July 31st, 2007, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By fganje
Walleye last weekend

Nice fish, but it does not have the white markings on the lower tail as
walleye in North America have. Would this be a Zander?

"Osmo Jauhiainen" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos July 30th, 2007, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 7
Posted By fganje
Walleye attack

"Rick" wrote in message
"fganje" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos July 30th, 2007, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 7
Posted By fganje
Walleye attack

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message
Careful some here will be offended cause you hurt that fish. ;-)

NICE ...
Forum: Fishing Photos July 28th, 2007, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 7
Posted By fganje
Walleye attack

This photograph is provided for educational purposes only and should not be
construed as boasting, bragging or other bad stuff.

On June 19th I was viciously attacked by this walleye while paddling...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 20th, 2007, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By fganje
ID this fish - warmouth.jpg (1/2)

The anal fin spines weren't visible in the picture, but the number of spines
and coloring are the key to identifing this fish.

From:...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 20th, 2007, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By fganje
ID this fish - warmouth.jpg (1/2)

In Minnesota it is called a rock bass.

"J. Miller (Guit_fishN)" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos April 8th, 2007, 05:09 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By fganje
Live bait to bass fish with. Right or Wrong?

I find that fishing with live bait is one of the more relaxing ways to enjoy
fishing...... Lay back and catch some rays and watch a bobber being tugged
around by a large shiner. It is also one of...
Forum: Fishing Photos March 12th, 2007, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By fganje
Columbia River Walleye

Feb. 5, while fishing on the Columbia River above McNary Dam, Hepper
successfully landed a new Washington State State record 19.3 pound walleye....
Forum: Fishing Photos March 9th, 2007, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By fganje
Huge Northern!

Thanks for the info...... I received the pictures today from a Montana
friend and forwarded them . After looking a little closer at them I don't
think the two fish are the same. But they are...
Forum: Fishing Photos March 9th, 2007, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By fganje
Huge Northern!

while in the process of reeling in the little pike (36 inches) the big pike
(54 inches, 44 pounds) decided to have a late lunch.

Caught on Rainy River (Minnesota)
Forum: Fishing Photos February 23rd, 2007, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By fganje
caught feb 21 off Camp Pendelton

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:24:00 -0800, "Chuck Schacher"
Forum: Fishing Photos January 10th, 2007, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 19
Posted By fganje
Thick water fishing

Kate Bahr sent along with this picture of
a 16.2-pound walleye she caught while fishing with her husband, Bob, at
Fourchette Bay on Fort Peck on Dec. 30:

from http://www.montanaoutdoor.com/
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14