Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Perusal
Forum: Fishing in Australia September 10th, 2006, 12:53 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Perusal
Bribie Beach

Hi Pete,

Well better get my beach permit sorted again... just ran out.

I was down at Fingal today on the river and beachfront. The beach was
uneventful, but it was realy windy and I got rained on...
Forum: Fishing in Australia September 8th, 2006, 12:29 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Perusal
Bribie Beach

Anyone here go fishing up on Bribie beach? What do you catch this time of
year?

Perusal
Forum: Fishing in Australia August 29th, 2006, 10:02 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Perusal
Surf Rods & Reels

Okay, ended up with a Gary Howard Light Surf 12' and a 625 series Alvey.
Looks and feels the business.

Thanks for your help guys.

Perusal

"Perusal" wrote in...
Forum: Fishing in Australia August 28th, 2006, 10:43 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Perusal
Surf Rods & Reels

"Steve" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Aug...
Forum: Fishing in Australia August 28th, 2006, 10:42 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Perusal
Surf Rods & Reels

wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:31:50 +1000, "Perusal"
wrote:

Just starting out with...
Forum: Fishing in Australia August 27th, 2006, 12:31 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Perusal
Surf Rods & Reels

Just starting out with surf fishing and wanting to know a few opinions on
some of the Jarvis Bay surf rod and reel combos and their effectiveness.
Are they worth the $80 or so or are they something...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6