Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott Bellows
Forum: Fly Fishing July 12th, 2011, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Scott Bellows
Trying to rejoin ROFF after years

Does this presage a ROFF renaissance? I hope so, because this place
has been tits-up for years.

I hope it's not daid yet. I'll keep checking in now that I've
rediscovered it, so long as you...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 12th, 2011, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Scott Bellows
Trying to rejoin ROFF after years

On Jul 11, 4:19*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 7/8/2011 7:10 PM, Scott Bellows wrote:
much pleasantry snipped

wow! Kauffmann's went bankrupt? What happened(other than the...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 12th, 2011, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Scott Bellows
Trying to rejoin ROFF after years

On Jul 8, 5:28*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
On Jul 8, 6:10*pm, Scott Bellows wrote:

On Jul 8, 1:56*pm, Tom Littleton ...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 9th, 2011, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Scott Bellows
Trying to rejoin ROFF after years

On Jul 8, 1:56*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 7/8/2011 4:26 PM, Frank Reid 2010 wrote:

On Jul 8, 3:13 pm, Scott *wrote:
Hi, guys. I was an...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 8th, 2011, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Scott Bellows
Trying to rejoin ROFF after years

Hi, guys. I was an active roffian years ago and attended the Penn's
Creek clave. (Remember the pic of me in my stripey long johns?) Don't
subscribe to usenet currently but would love to rejoin my...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5