Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gene Cottrell
Forum: Fly Fishing January 12th, 2008, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 29
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Pretty damn cool

"rw" wrote in message
salmobytes wrote:
It's just a series of bout 40 photos. What's the big deal?

Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 12th, 2008, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 33
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Pretty damn cool

"rw" wrote in message
salmobytes wrote:
It's just a series of bout 40 photos. What's the big deal?

Forum: Fly Fishing August 15th, 2007, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 43
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Building your own fly rod questions

Building your own rod is not difficult, if you are a bit of a craftsman to
begin with. You might save a small bit of money, but not enough if you find
the building to be a chore. The main advantage...
Forum: Fishing Photos July 3rd, 2007, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Maine Smallmouth

Last weeks trip to Molunkus, Me

More at: http://cottrell.home.att.net/Maine07.html
Forum: Fly Fishing June 12th, 2007, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Skill is Nice...

"George Cleveland" wrote in message
...but sometimes luck is better.

The fly I was using was an old...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 4th, 2007, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Strange beast sighting

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Gene Cottrell" wrote in message

Forum: Fly Fishing June 1st, 2007, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Strange beast sighting

wrote in message
On May 29, 7:19 am, Scott Seidman wrote:
Trodding back to my...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 1st, 2007, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Gene Cottrell
You have to know how the animal thinks

wrote in message
Understanding how fish think is the key to successful fishing. There
is more to fishing...
Forum: Fishing Photos May 30th, 2007, 10:01 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Salton Sea

Lets hope all tilapia in the wild reach a similar fate. They are a
problematic invasive species and will destroy native fisheries.

Gene

"Dick" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos May 26th, 2007, 04:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Take a kid fishing

I have lots of fun taking the grandkids fishing. Yesterday, I took my 3 1/2
year old grandson, Max, to a local pond for some bluegill fishing and a ride
in the canoe.
There are a few more on my web...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 13th, 2007, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Aussie Possum

"Peter A. Collin" wrote in message
I found a source for Australian Possum skins, not too far from where I
live. The...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 26th, 2007, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
Posted By Gene Cottrell
How would you esplain it?

"salmobytes" wrote in message
I noticed something interesting, I think.
Google has a lot of freely...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Gene Cottrell
The truth at last

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Gene Cottrell" wrote in message

Forum: Fishing Photos March 13th, 2007, 01:58 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Anhinga C&K

"Charlie Choc" wrote in message
Anhinga eating breakfast in the Everglades.
--
Charlie...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 12th, 2007, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Old Guy" wrote in message

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9005566792811497638&hl=en

Man, you're opening a bag o' worms...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 15th, 2006, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 39
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Putting the X back in Xmas

"asadi" wrote in message

"Donut" wrote in message
Forum: Fly Fishing November 14th, 2006, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By Gene Cottrell
With Apologies

" wrote in message

Definitely occurred to me, thanks for asking. I can't answer
when the...
Forum: Fishing Photos November 7th, 2006, 04:09 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Herd Lake

"rw" wrote in message
This is the area where I'll be elk hunting starting Sunday. It's
supposed to be a...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 31st, 2006, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 87
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Here are a bunch of clear thinkers, that kinow what they're saying

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
That right there is precisely why you're wrong. Shrub and
his neocon...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 30th, 2006, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 87
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Here are a bunch of clear thinkers, that kinow what they're saying

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Gene Cottrell wrote:
Here are a bunch of liars: http://www.6URL.com/0Z5A

What...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 30th, 2006, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 87
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Here are a bunch of clear thinkers, that kinow what they're saying

Here are a bunch of liars: http://www.6URL.com/0Z5A
Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2006, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"Steve" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:55:20 GMT, "jeffc" wrote:

People get real sick of...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 27th, 2006, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Gene Cottrell
Hot and cold? Not our beloved 4th estate. Tell us it isn't true!

http://epw.senate.gov/pressitem.cfm?party=rep&id=263746
Forum: Fly Fishing September 21st, 2006, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Gene Cottrell
And now the rest of the story.....

"asadi" wrote in message
Gene,

You're and idiot.

john

John,
Forum: Fly Fishing September 19th, 2006, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Gene Cottrell
And now the rest of the story.....

Full article: http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2006/092006/09192006/219696

"Those trying to assign blame for global warming are entitled to their
opinion, but they can't have their own truth....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30