Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lylesrob
Forum: Fly Fishing June 27th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By Lylesrob
Thanks for all of the wonderful replies. I will...

Thanks for all of the wonderful replies. I will bow out as I am in the wrong place. After searching for discussions about fly fishing I encountered mostly non fishing related discussions. My...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 26th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By Lylesrob
Disapointed

Why is it you search the internet for something (Fly Fishing in this case) and when you get into a forum, there is always some clown filling the pages with none related items. Political ideas are...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 26th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Lylesrob
Thumbs up [QUOTE=rw]Alaskan420 wrote:[color=blue] Anyone...

[QUOTE=rw]Alaskan420 wrote:[color=blue]
Anyone have favorite flies for bass?

I have had great sucess with a variety of Flat Wing style streamers. I use them in the salt for Stripers but have had...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3