Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elton Murphy
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 24th, 2007, 08:23 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 4
Posted By Elton Murphy
Weight of 3ft pike?

In article , Andy andrew.macphail@m
obisphere.com writes

"Richard" wrote in message...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing January 20th, 2007, 11:06 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 4
Posted By Elton Murphy
Derek Ritchie - King of Carp?

In article , Davy Holt
writes
Elton Murphy wrote:

As long as it's not that one of you, the Spanish waiter, the goat and
the pack...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing January 19th, 2007, 01:09 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 4
Posted By Elton Murphy
Derek Ritchie - King of Carp?

In article , Davy Holt
writes
Barry wrote:
Hi:

I've just joined this group and looking forward to participating. If you
want...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing December 3rd, 2006, 09:37 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 2
Posted By Elton Murphy
bloody marvelous

In article , Vangelis
writes
I went fishing yesterday (saturday), thought Id try my hand at a good nearby
carp lake, got there at...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing October 28th, 2006, 08:53 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 5
Posted By Elton Murphy
Electric reel for disabled angler needed

In article ,
Christopher Wildman writes
Before anyone moans this is not spam.

I need to see if I can get an electric...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing October 26th, 2006, 11:43 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 12
Posted By Elton Murphy
Is this Group Dead?

In article , Steve Walker
writes
In message , David G
writes
Hi,

If...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing October 2nd, 2006, 01:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 2
Posted By Elton Murphy
NE Porbeagles

In article , Ian
writes
Anyone hearing of porgies being caught off NE England?

A few weeks back a pal drew my attention to how several...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7