Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe Z
Forum: Bass Fishing April 3rd, 2009, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe Z
Spinner bait trailers

On Mar 27, 4:44*pm, "Sandy Joren" wrote:
Folks,
I sure quite a few of you use some type of plastic trailers on your
spinnerbaits. *Looking for some advice here so how...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 11th, 2009, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Joe Z
FLW David Dudley

..

Boy you guys are getting testy. :-) *Me, I am going to the Minneapolis
Sport Show this weekend. Hopefully Joe H and the Secret Weapon guys
will be there again. Adios for now. Joe Z

Forum: Bass Fishing March 11th, 2009, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Joe Z
FLW David Dudley

On Mar 9, 4:58*am, "Chris S." wrote:
BTW, Chris S...Look in the mirror next time you want to call someone
an A-hole.
---

Dan TOASTY in Florida for now

Forum: Bass Fishing December 23rd, 2008, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Joe Z
California dreaming

California dreaming *

From: (Joe*Z)

9 below zero and 30 below windchill this morning in SOUTH Dakota.You
would...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 22nd, 2008, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Joe Z
California dreaming

9 below zero and 30 below windchill this morning in SOUTH Dakota.You
would think this was northern Wisconsin! ;-) One week from tomorrow my
wife and I head for Escondido to see my son and his family...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 4th, 2008, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Joe Z
Can anybody recommend a kid-friendly lodge?

On Jun 2, 7:59*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Barry Friedman wrote:
I want to turn my son into a fisherman for life like my father did for me
when he took me...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 6th, 2008, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Joe Z
XPS Flurocarbon

On Apr 4, 7:57*pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:
"Charles Summers" wrote in message

Forum: Bass Fishing January 7th, 2008, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe Z
Secret Weapon Lures Giving Away More Free stuff

On Jan 5, 2:47*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing December 12th, 2007, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe Z
BASS cheating the Jr. Bassmasters

Snipped--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River
Fishing Forums & Contestshttp://www.YumaBassMan.com

Sorry...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 12th, 2007, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe Z
BASS cheating the Jr. Bassmasters

I think everyone should write BASS and complain. I did! If you agree,
please pass this on as well.

Thanks,

Joe Zellmer

Jr. Classic: BassFans sound off 12/7/2007
BASS's recent decision to move the...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 5th, 2007, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By Joe Z
RIP - Bob Rickard

On Sep 4, 7:21 pm, Jim Laumann wrote:
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 06:03:04 -0400, "Fishking"

wrote:
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message ...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 27th, 2007, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Z
Fishing in the Minneapolis Area

On Aug 26, 11:21 am, "Bassin' Dude" wrote:
Greetings Anglers,

I am new to the Minneapolis area and am interested in lakes that are good
for smallmouth and largemouth bass...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 31st, 2007, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Joe Z
Triton Steve

Steve,
That so called Jeff Jacks has never posted before. Gadpuke must be
trying to pat himself on the back. Joe...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 23rd, 2007, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Z
Rainy Lake Minn.

On Jun 19, 12:14 pm, "Joe McIntosh" wrote:
Going to spend 10 days on a house boat in early August--will be towing a
bass boat and a canoe for fishing. I normally fish in...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 17th, 2007, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 23
Posted By Joe Z
Opinions needed!

On Apr 16, 6:36 pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" go-
wrote:
Great, as it stands right now, based on the feedback from here,
OutdoorFrontiers.com and a couple other sources,...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 7th, 2007, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 26
Posted By Joe Z
Roland Martin, Fisherman, Has Lost His Freakin' Mind

On Apr 6, 3:36 am, "winnard" wrote:
http://www.taylorgifts.com/prodetail.asp?src=CJCJ0406&itemno=26688

He's hawking total crap now. Ever since he didn't grant that dying boy...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 19th, 2007, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Z
Fish on song

http://mschaefer.homestead.com/fishonsong.html
Language is a little rough so keep the kids away. Joe Z.
Forum: Bass Fishing January 27th, 2007, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Z
Boom Lake

Hi all,
Changed ISPs a couple months ago and no newsgroup server as well as
the seventh grandchild arriving before Christmas has left me a ROFB
lurker. So this is my first attempt on Google....
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18