Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dan Logcher
Forum: Saltwater Fishing September 6th, 2006, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 12
Posted By Dan Logcher
Name this fish

Musashi wrote:

Gerres erythrourus
Unfortunbately it is a fish native to Japam, Okinawa.
How it could end up in Florida is beyond me.
Here is a photo of a juvenile. Note the lip structure.
Forum: Saltwater Fishing July 14th, 2006, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Logcher
Wells Maine Fishing

R wrote:
Parsons Beach..............Take Rt 1 North out of wells, turn right on 9
towards Kennebunkport, turn right on I think it's Parsons Beach Road?
it's right before the little...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing July 9th, 2006, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Logcher
Wells Maine Fishing

Anyone? Anyone?

I'll be spending a week in Well, right on Rt. 1 and I'm looking for
a good place to do some fishing from shore, dock, or beach.

--
Dan
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3