Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nelssoncraigg
Forum: UK Game Fishing May 27th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By nelssoncraigg
I dressed and got out of the covering to a...

I dressed and got out of the covering to a affable morning and an even pleasanter addition to Bob, bordertroot from the Wild Fishing Forum. We sat and ate breakfast chatting and accepting to...
Forum: UK Game Fishing May 27th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By nelssoncraigg
Fishing endure Wednesday I approved out a...

Fishing endure Wednesday I approved out a rod/line admixture for a pal.. I didn't anticipate to acquisition out the name of the rod but he assured me it amount 40ukpounds and the band - a WEF 8...
Forum: UK Game Fishing May 27th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By nelssoncraigg
Fishing endure Wednesday I approved out a...

Fishing endure Wednesday I approved out a rod/line admixture for a pal.. I didn't anticipate to acquisition out the name of the rod but he assured me it amount 40ukpounds and the band - a WEF 8...
Forum: UK Game Fishing May 27th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By nelssoncraigg
I accept several of these reels which I use...

I accept several of these reels which I use mainly in alkali water, mostly for sea-trout, and for ample predator fishing. One may of advance use them for annihilation at all. I donīt see the point in...
Forum: UK Game Fishing May 27th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By nelssoncraigg
Over the years I accept become so abundantly...

Over the years I accept become so abundantly biased adjoin annihilation with "Airflo" on it, that I would not blow it with a ten bottom bargepole, disinfected, and on fire! I even abstain their...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5