Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Padishar Creel
Forum: Fly Fishing April 7th, 2010, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Padishar Creel
Tenkara Fly Fishin' Trip Report

On Apr 5, 5:48*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:59:19 -0700 (PDT), Padishar Creel
wrote:

On Apr 5, 3:15*am,...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 5th, 2010, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Padishar Creel
Tenkara Fly Fishin' Trip Report

On Apr 5, 3:15*am, wrote:
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 01:38:54 -0700 (PDT), Padishar Creel
wrote:

I rec'd my Tenkara Iwana rod a few weeks...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 5th, 2010, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Padishar Creel
Tenkara Fly Fishin' Trip Report

I rec'd my Tenkara Iwana rod a few weeks ago. I took it out and I am
VERY impressed. It is well made and easy to assembly and take down.
The documentation on how to rig it is clear and easy to...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 12th, 2010, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By Padishar Creel
Tenkara

Roffians,

I have always enjoyed stalking trout that inhabit the small streams in
my area. I have used a standard 3wt rod and I have to admit I get
tangled up too much. I have been investigating the...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 29th, 2009, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Padishar Creel
Moffitt Fly System

As my old eyes fade, I am always looking for easy ways to tie my fly
on while stumbling along the stream. I just learned about the Moffitt
Fly System. Anybody tried this and if so what did you...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 27th, 2009, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By Padishar Creel
What up here?

I was sitting at my vise last night and I experienced a disturbance in
the force! I am tying up some flies for an adventure stalking trout on
small streams in my area. It is snowing here and I really...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 15th, 2008, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 73
Posted By Padishar Creel
OK, you Obama fans...

On Apr 13, 7:39*am, wrote:
...'splain this, please:

So, here's my question: *Is it that Obama realizes his supporters must
be idiots, or does it just sorta fall into...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 6th, 2007, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Padishar Creel
Pontoon boat recommendations

On Jun 3, 10:45 pm, "Steve Whittaker" wrote:
I'm hoping someone can help me choose a pontoon boat. I'm looking for a
relatively lightweight boat that I can load onto the...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 7th, 2007, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By Padishar Creel
Cover of the new Cabelas Fly Fishing Catalog

I just got the Cabelas Fly Fishing Catalog and the cover shows a
befuddled fly fisherperson attempting to tie on a fly all during a
major hatch and lots of fish surfacing with little success.

Been...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 4th, 2007, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By Padishar Creel
Dual Fly Combos?

On Apr 3, 4:05 pm, "Padishar Creel" wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:52 pm, "Flytyer37" wrote:

On Apr 3, 5:42 pm, "Padishar Creel"...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 4th, 2007, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By Padishar Creel
Dual Fly Combos?

On Apr 3, 3:52 pm, "Flytyer37" wrote:
On Apr 3, 5:42 pm, "Padishar Creel" wrote:

I was updating a new computer and was in the process of deleting...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 3rd, 2007, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By Padishar Creel
Dual Fly Combos?

I was updating a new computer and was in the process of deleting old
email when I ran into an ad for dual fly combos.

www.reelcombosystems.com/

Anyway, I do something similar with a steelhead rig...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 11th, 2006, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By Padishar Creel
Last time I was here I think it was June?

So what has been happening with you folks? I hope you all had a nice
season.

I had today off so I was up organizing my 'den' and I rediscovered some
real treasures! I have bags of flies from...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13