Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gwilber
Forum: Bass Fishing October 13th, 2008, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By gwilber
Mid-TN 2009 Classic?

I know it's not great but I just use google. www.google.com/groups

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing October 10th, 2008, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By gwilber
Southern Classic - 2010 - Long

I don't know how Moe can call anyone old. I'm in my 50's and I look
like a kid compared to him. Just kidding Moe, looking forward to
coming down there and you showing me what a big bass looks...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 25th, 2008, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By gwilber
Club tournament - Lake Oconee

Way to go Mr consistant!

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing September 15th, 2008, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By gwilber
Prayers Needed

I'll pray for Judy and hope that the two of you will be healthy and
back up in the UP on your secret river fishing soon.

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing September 12th, 2008, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By gwilber
Just for you Charlie

If you want to know where Jerry was fishing all you need to do is
bring along a metal detector. By the way Jerry, I'm still using that
Garmin software that you sent me a number of years ago. ...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 12th, 2008, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By gwilber
skipping docks

I do a lot of dock skipping and what I use is either a tube with an
1/8 oz weight inside or a senko imitation with the hook rigged to one
end instead of wacky rigging it. With the senko I sometimes...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 12th, 2008, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By gwilber
Had To Come Back To Georgia And Find My Luck

Good job Ronnie. Especially after driving all day and night. I'm
glad you made it home safe and are back at catching them again!

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing September 8th, 2008, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By gwilber
2008 Bob Rickard Memorial/Northwoods Classic Day One

I just want to thank Steve and Janet for doing another wonderful job
running the tournament. Everyone had a good time and we had quite the
assortment of wild meats to eat. Congratulations to Gil on...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 3rd, 2008, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 19
Posted By gwilber
Boom Lake Is BACK!!

Don't catch all the bass on Boom before I get up there. I will be
leaving after work today and should hit Rhinelander around 7:00 or
shortly after. Look forward to seeing everyone at the...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 20th, 2008, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By gwilber
The Classics

Fond memories. I look forward to going to Rhinlander in a couple of
weeks and making some new memories with the guys. See you all soon.

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing June 24th, 2008, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By gwilber
Club tournament

Congrats on another win!

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing May 29th, 2008, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By gwilber
MN Bass opener

Sounds like a great weekend to me. Congratulations.

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing April 25th, 2008, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By gwilber
Ping Steve Huber!

On Apr 24, 8:49 pm, "Jerry Barton" wrote:
What were the dates for the Bob Rickard Classic?

Cut from Steve's message.

However, do not despair, there will be the 2008...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 23rd, 2008, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By gwilber
Club tournament - Lake Eufaula

Good going Ronnie. The ice on the lakes by me just went out two days
ago. Unfortunately I'm on-call for work right now so there won't be
any fishing for at least another week. You helped make my...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 23rd, 2008, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By gwilber
SS Prop o/t ?

If I recall correctly from Boom Lake, Jerry's props were a lot more
than just polished.
Forum: Bass Fishing March 5th, 2008, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By gwilber
Clark's Hill tournament

Nice story and congrats on another good job fishing.

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing March 5th, 2008, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By gwilber
Steve Huber

Steve, hope your better soon. The snows got to melt sometime.

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing February 14th, 2008, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By gwilber
Second and Final day of Georgia Bass Chapter Federation NationTop Six

Congratulations and good luck with the up coming tournament.

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing January 15th, 2008, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By gwilber
Where's Randy?

I can relate to the disc problem in the neck. Just had an appointment
with the surgeon yesterday. In my case they are going to inject
steriods into my neck to relieve the pain. Fortunately I...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2008, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By gwilber
West Point with Dan

Ronnie, you should have found a tournament to take Dan to. You would
have caught them good for sure then.

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing January 11th, 2008, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By gwilber
First 2008 tournament

Congrats Ronnie. I would be happy just to be able to fish at this
time of year. Never got into ice fishing, just not enough room to use
the trolling motor.

Gary
Forum: Bass Fishing January 11th, 2008, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By gwilber
How Far Do You Go

At least if they are still corresponding with you that is a good
sign. My son recently ordered an item off of ebay. I paid with pay
pal and never received the item. I repeatedly tried to contact...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 21st, 2007, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By gwilber
109 lb Thrust Trolling Mtrs !

I have the MK 101 on my boat with 3 batteries plus 1 starting battery
and most of the time I don't need that much power. It is nice though
on windy days and when I am in rivers fishing up into the...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 19th, 2007, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By gwilber
Bass Boat vs Walleye Boat

On Dec 19, 10:52 am, jshock wrote:
gwilber: Thanks for the straight dope. I live in Wisconsin near Lake
Winnebago -- a large, shallow inland lake that gets pretty choppy....
Forum: Bass Fishing December 19th, 2007, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By gwilber
Bass Boat vs Walleye Boat

On Dec 18, 1:53 pm, jshock wrote:
What is the difference between a bass boat and a walleye boat?

I have owned both a Ranger walleye boat and now a bass boat. A
walleye boat...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52