Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: chrisyohana
Forum: UK Sea Fishing July 5th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By chrisyohana
The sad affair is I can't bethink abundant about...

The sad affair is I can't bethink abundant about the angle itself. To me it just looked like a altogether normal, 'fish'! It wasn't flat. It wasn't a bluff or a dolphin. It had no fasten on it's...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing July 5th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By chrisyohana
I accept been authoritative my own advance...

I accept been authoritative my own advance weights, application moulds and advance melted down from old tyre weights. I got abundant advance tyre weights to accomplish me weights for the blow of my...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing July 5th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By chrisyohana
If so, the physique straightens a little with the...

If so, the physique straightens a little with the cull and again springs aback to the curve. iIf you get the cull appropriate the change in attrition sets up a harmonic motion and for the few moments...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing July 5th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By chrisyohana
I'd assumption that the whiting would be starting...

I'd assumption that the whiting would be starting to accomplish an appearance about now on night tides (they're already assuming added north, together with a few aboriginal codling) with the fishing...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing July 5th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By chrisyohana
For a aurora change go to the Bill and floatfish...

For a aurora change go to the Bill and floatfish for garfish and early pollack. If we get some hot, brilliant canicule try for a mullet in Weymouth Harbour. If there's an complete collapsed calm try...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5