Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Me[_2_]
Forum: Fishing Photos May 14th, 2007, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Me[_2_]
A good bass on my ultra lite

I caught this bass on my ultra lite rod with 4lb line.
It took a little while to land it.
Forum: Fishing Photos April 30th, 2007, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Me[_2_]
A mess of Red Ears

We got into a mess of red ears while crappie fishing today.
We caught most of them off of a white crappie jigs.
There was 15 good size red ears and 4 or 5 good size blue gill.
That's my cousin Bobby...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 8th, 2007, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Me[_2_]
Live bait to bass fish with. Right or Wrong?

I don't feel that I am brain washed because my brother and I have poured our
own jigs, spinner baits, and soft plastics for some time now.
"Rodney Long" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 8th, 2007, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Me[_2_]
Live bait to bass fish with. Right or Wrong?

What's the
difference, in your mind, to using them for Bass?

Crappie where I live (Ky) have a tendency to get over populated. Most small
lakes don't even have a size limit on Crappie. We look at...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 8th, 2007, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Me[_2_]
Name this fish?

Thanks
Here in western Ky we do not fish much with large shiners.
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Me"...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 8th, 2007, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Me[_2_]
Live bait to bass fish with. Right or Wrong?

How do you guys feel about using live bait to bass fish with?
Does it take any of the sport out of it?
My neighbor spends the winter in Florida and fishes with large shiner for
bass.
I just don't...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 8th, 2007, 04:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 8
Posted By Me[_2_]
What kind of fish am I??

Thanks guys
I guess the old man still knows a thing or two.

Here in western Ky we do not fish with big shiners. We do fish with minnows
( I guess those are small shiners) for crappie.

"Bass_Mr."...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 7th, 2007, 06:59 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 8
Posted By Me[_2_]
What kind of fish am I??

I snagged this little guy Friday while bass fishing. My old man said it was
a "shiner".
Is my old man right?
Forum: Fishing Photos March 23rd, 2007, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Me[_2_]
4 to 5 lb Bass

My little brother caught this fish today on a baby bass 1-.

Sorry about the pic, it was taken by a crappy cell phone.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10