Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob La Londe[_4_]
Forum: Bass Fishing July 25th, 2011, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Dropshot hook help

"Jack" wrote in message
Please recommend the hook you use for dropshotting.
Due to the water temp...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 25th, 2011, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
A Day on the River 7/24/1

A Day on the River 7/24/11
What Third Place Feels Like

Getting everybody on the water was a struggle, but after some wrangling and
some generosity of others we did it. Kalib took The Tin Can and...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 16th, 2011, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Sinclair July 10th

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Sinclair, with its coal fired power plant moving water in and out,...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 11th, 2011, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Can't find a big fish this year...

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Good report.

How hot is the water out there?

Surface temps are in...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 10th, 2011, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Can't find a big fish this year...

We fished Desert Bass yesterday. We started by hitting a deeper
(relatively) little back lake looking for a topwater bite. Nothing. Not
even a bump. After burning up most of the photo period...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 29th, 2011, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
June heat at West Point

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Sunday - June 26, 2011 - day 46

Spalding County Sportsman Club West...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 28th, 2011, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
June tournament

"Ronnie" wrote in message
thanks - the newsgroup is kinda dead. I wish others would post...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Will36 Cleaned my Clock Last Night

We hit the river yesterday afternoon and fished an area I have really not
fished this year, and haven't fished thoroughly in 2 or 3 years. I missed a
couple bites on my natural shad color Ribbed...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 20th, 2011, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
June tournament

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Sunday - June 12, 2011 - day 43

Flint River Bass Club tournament,...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 16th, 2011, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Plast Work Rigging

"Hammer Hammer" wrote in message
buy ya some true turns my opnion the best worm hook on the market size
1/0 they...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 17th, 2011, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
day 2

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Tuesday - April 5, 2011 - day 23

I ended up with 19.95 with bonus...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2011, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 61
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Spinning Rod & Flies ?

"Bob" wrote in message
Hi,

Won't be able to get out for a few weeks yet, but was thinking a bit
ahead.

I may do...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 20th, 2011, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Why I Can't be a Guide

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 8:35 pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Forum: Bass Fishing February 10th, 2011, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Why I Can't be a Guide

I took a couple snowbirds fishing today. We have had some recent
temperature drops and water temp has not fully rebounded yet so I expected a
slow crank bait bite. I was right. I'm sure glad I...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 20th, 2011, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Suspended Fish

"patrick013" wrote in message
The sonar we had allowed us to see the actual fish's outline very clearly
and see what type of fish. ...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 19th, 2011, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Suspended Fish

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing January 19th, 2011, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Suspended Fish

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"John B" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing January 19th, 2011, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Suspended Fish

"John B" wrote in message

Suspended Fish

Certain lake I fish always has bass suspended 25 ft. down in 40 ft. of
Forum: Bass Fishing January 18th, 2011, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Hook types

"danl" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 21:45:45 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Steve W."...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 11th, 2011, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
"HIGH" Speed Spindle for Hurco

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ultVJaNbQ

LOL. Gotta...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 11th, 2011, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
"HIGH" Speed Spindle for Hurco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ultVJaNbQ

LOL. Gotta love it. Looks like the cheap Harbor Fright rotary handpiece I
used briefly on the mini mills.

I actually like those. I just got spoiled...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 10th, 2011, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
ICE fishing!!!

"Steve W." wrote in message

OK so what's the attraction...

None. I raise domesticated ice at home. Makes better quality rum and...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 9th, 2011, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Leaders and lines

"Marty" wrote in message
I use spinning gear with 15# braid, no leader and use that for just about
everything. Steve talked about abrasion...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 9th, 2011, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
Leaders and lines

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

"Steve W." wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing January 3rd, 2011, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob La Londe[_4_]
fish attractants home brew Vs. Commercial

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48