Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank Reid © 2012
Forum: Fly Fishing January 23rd, 2016, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Frank Reid © 2012
Ch,ch,ch, changes

That's all well and good, but how's the fishing?
Frank

On Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 12:59:18 AM UTC-6, giles wrote:
Bowie is dead. Evidently I am not. **** happens. Not my fault it either...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 10th, 2013, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Frank Reid © 2012
I miss ROFF

On Monday, July 1, 2013 12:17:21 PM UTC-5, John B wrote:
I'[m throwing some Acacia on the fire...it burns nice and makes a hot bed of coals.

I'm just going to sit here and drink a few...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 23rd, 2012, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By Frank Reid © 2012
Turning the fly

The only time I use straight mono is when I'm swinging a streamer. 3' of monon from the line to the fly works quite well.
Frank Reid

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 5:01:28 PM UTC-5, E.B. wrote:
If...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3