Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Fly Fishing December 4th, 2013, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Photographer needs advice.

Hi, I'm a photographer who plans to photograph Catskill Mountain Trout streams this coming winter. I will be making photo's utilising medium format cameras and Black and White films. I will be...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing March 19th, 2010, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Whats off the Jersey shore lately?

Are Cod and Ling still around, how about Whiting and maybe Blackfish?

Bob
Forum: General Discussion July 16th, 2009, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
(Surf) rod rack for a Honda CRV

Hi:

Does anyone know of a rod rack for the Honda CRV?

Presently, I have no roof rack at all, but I once saw a rack attached
to the left side of a CRV weather it was home made or not I...
Forum: UK Game Fishing December 5th, 2008, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Fly Reel recommendations

On Dec 4, 1:43*pm, "Charles Turner"
wrote:
Hi guys,

Just about norrowed down my choice of a new fly reel (for a WF8 line).
Wonder if anyone has any comments on...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 5th, 2008, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.game

wrote:
Hi guys,

Just about norrowed down my choice of a new fly reel (for a WF8 line).
Wonder if anyone has any comments on...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 5th, 2008, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 9

wrote:
Hi guys,

Just about norrowed down my choice of a new fly reel (for a WF8 line).
Wonder if anyone has any comments on...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 29th, 2008, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
The Esopus Creek

Has the mud in the Esopus Creek cleared up? I would expect that the
construction at Gilboa has finished and the creek has cleared up? What
does it look like for next spring.

The Esopus is a great...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 30th, 2006, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
When Fishing the Salmon River......

rb608 wrote:
wrote in message
Thank you for your informative reply. Can I use a float and rig as you
have described using spinning tackle?

I dunno. I'd...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 30th, 2006, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
When Fishing the Salmon River......

rb608 wrote:
wrote in message
Well I'm all hyped up and ready to put together an outfit for the
Salmon River, New York for next years Fall season.

Oh yeah. ...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 30th, 2006, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
When Fishing the Salmon River......

Well I'm all hyped up and ready to put together an outfit for the
Salmon River, New York for next years Fall season.
I have recently been made aware that my 9 ft. 6 wt. Avid rod is a
little lite and...
Forum: General Discussion December 23rd, 2006, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Fishing the Salmon River, Pulaski, New York

Hi:

When fishing this river with spinning equipment what kind of a rod is
best? It apears that the tall
St. Croix Wild River Salmon/Steelhead rod may be best. I like the
10'6', 1/4-3/4 oz. lure wt....
Forum: Fly Fishing October 6th, 2006, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By [email protected]
Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

Michael wrote:
Had a great trip with my son and my brother to Yellowstone! However...
I lost the tip of my 30-yo fiberglass pack rod hiking to Grebe Lake
so...

I would like to replace it...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12