Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: OhioFishking
Forum: Bass Fishing March 14th, 2007, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By OhioFishking
Question

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message news:45f7fcc5$0$16361
To add to your question, "As a boater what can you do to help your
backseater fish with you to make a better team and...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 14th, 2007, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By OhioFishking
Question

Just because this group is lacking some life and some of the regulars need
to show they are alive.

What do you do as a non boater to gain an advantage and catch some fish? We
have all been there,...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 11th, 2007, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By OhioFishking
Cool Bass fishing Video

Either way it's pretty neat to see. hey by the way, I got some pictures and
I am working on the rest of that article. I'll send it to you when I'm done,
sometime this week
"Steve @...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 11th, 2007, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By OhioFishking
Cool Bass fishing Video

Not sure where this was taken but it is pretty neat, from what I understand
there were no hooks used until the final scene, at least that is what I'm
told

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX9x7A_QE2I
Forum: Bass Fishing March 4th, 2007, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By OhioFishking
Speed Worms

If that's the case, then there will be a bunch of fighting going on.

The Horny toad made by Zoom also uses the speedworm tail on it's legs. Not
sure if it's identical, but it sure is close.

Now...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 4th, 2007, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By OhioFishking
Chatter frogs

Good to see your name again ya old fart. How's things up North? I heard ya
been getting hit with some heavy snow this year. One thing I don't miss
about living in PA. All though we might have...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 4th, 2007, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By OhioFishking
Chatter frogs

Was at the local Wal-Mart yesterday and noticed they had a new display of
chatter frogs. It's winter and the local store here doesn't have a great
selection of things so i usally by-pass it in...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 3rd, 2007, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By OhioFishking
THE OXYGENATOR???

Or maybe he thought the livewell was an aquarium and was driving the fish
around the neighborhood for weeks on end showing the kids what he caught. I
could be wrong
"Joe Haubenreich"...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 24th, 2007, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By OhioFishking
Bass Hunter Stability?

I have used a coleman crawdad 14 foot for a few years now and I have to say
for less than 600.00, and only 130 lbs, I have had me and my friend fishing
standing up with no problems whatsoever, we...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 20th, 2007, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By OhioFishking
Northwoods Classic gift certificate winners O.T

Well I am all settled in now in lovely Mason Ohio. I have had only one
person contact me that won one of the gift certificates I donate at the
Northwoods last year. My e-mail has changed since then...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 20th, 2007, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By OhioFishking
Steve Huber---PING- Joe H

Hell Jerry, not yet, But I'll be seeing you soon buddy. Too close not too.
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Hey...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 19th, 2007, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By OhioFishking
Steve Huber---PING- Joe H

Hey guys give me a call.

Randy
Forum: Bass Fishing February 7th, 2007, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By OhioFishking
The Challenge

Good story, could have used a midget and a goat but hey what do I know :-)

Thanks for sharing
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 21st, 2007, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 27
Posted By OhioFishking
Suggestions?

"Charles Summers" wrote in message I didn't sell the boat for a bike... but
my interests changed along that
route.

I sold the boat because it sat in the driveway, unused most of the time. I...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 21st, 2007, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 27
Posted By OhioFishking
Suggestions?

"Charles Summers" snip
Looking for a 12 to 14 foot jonboat... any brands that I should avoid?

I think there is a man law that prohibits you from purchasing any boat after
selling a boat for a...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 17th, 2007, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By OhioFishking
The King of Carp - The Codfather of Sole - The Don

Jeez and I thought the video's on watching paint dry were boring
"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message
On...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2007, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By OhioFishking
Why Women Shouldn't fish

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
Take her out in the boat heck! I wouldn't take this girl out period!
Someone that stupid shouldn't be allowed behind the...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 7th, 2007, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By OhioFishking
A Keeper!!!!

Congrads Steve!!!!

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
Congratulations to all of you Steve !
I know you enjoy building...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 5th, 2007, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By OhioFishking
What baits are working on the lake right now?

Man, I wish you were right about it John, but I have fished so many times
with a partner that sometimes it is something as subtle as a small change in
color or lure choice,

But when an angler...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 1st, 2007, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By OhioFishking
what do i need a-z

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message news:45967b68$0$18607
snip

P.S. A stereo is nice, but a really resounding bass box will scare the
fish. :^)

I don't see how people can...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 1st, 2007, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By OhioFishking
Thbe world's ugliest bass

I use to catch a lot of bass with black blotchs on them in the Poconos, but
that color on that fish makes it look really really sick.

On a good note there is a 2800 acre lake about 30 minutes from...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2006, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By OhioFishking
Spring Classic

See I go and move South west and am probably only a few hours from a normal
MTC, but Noooooooo, lets make Randy drive the 14 hours back home to the
Northeast.......... Son's of Britchs!!!!!!

Forum: Bass Fishing December 23rd, 2006, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By OhioFishking
Lost & Found

Was the car there?

"Thundercat" wrote in message

On Dec 22, 5:01 pm, "OhioFishking"...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 22nd, 2006, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By OhioFishking
Lost & Found

You would think that a close friend would tell ya when he comes across
something cool like that. What town was it in Harry?
Forum: Bass Fishing December 22nd, 2006, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By OhioFishking
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Same to you Josh and everyone else here on the group. Happy Holidays to you
and yours.May the upcoming year be filled with joy and happiness, early or
no work days and lots of fishing.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 34