Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: crucksayarn
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing May 3rd, 2011, 03:48 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By crucksayarn
Use of local fishing guides, identify areas for...

Use of local fishing guides, identify areas for fishing in your area. Find out what type of fishing situation, availability and more.

Fisheries characteristics of the guides have open access -...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing May 3rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By crucksayarn
The magbook concept is a new me, but I found a...

The magbook concept is a new me, but I found a very pleasant one. This is a continuing trend, the last time, complete magazine ads, but ads magbooks stuck relatively free and full of high-quality...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing May 3rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By crucksayarn
Nail is the best 1,2,3,31,32 here where you can...

Nail is the best 1,2,3,31,32 here where you can literally catch tentacles 6 pounds all day. Elsewhere there are loads of silver carp on a comprehensive display of nail 7,8,9 and stockies fishery can...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing May 3rd, 2011, 03:37 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By crucksayarn
A discreet black box installed in my host is...

A discreet black box installed in my host is perhaps the most that I have always fishing, especially when the water is warm or cold, very difficult conditions. Those who are fishing and I know that I...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing May 3rd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By crucksayarn
I connected with a simple drill on the mines....

I connected with a simple drill on the mines. Where a large number of Bream. Try bank fishing boats, and not from the ship, the bank is more stable than the boat, and insisted on night fishing, you...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5