Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rich
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 7th, 2008, 03:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 6
Posted By Rich
Making Your Own RIgs

"Paul" wrote in message
I thought I might give up using Breakaway bait shields and use bent
paper...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 5th, 2008, 02:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 6
Posted By Rich
Making Your Own RIgs

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi, I make my own Rigs to the designs shown in Sea Angler magazine and
in...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 5th, 2008, 01:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 0
Posted By Rich
Latest fishing poll results are in - Carol Vorderman on top of Bill Bailey bombshell!

The latest poll results are in - http://www.badangling.com

Our new poll asks you to picture the scene, you've promised your FPO you
will mow the carpet and hoover the lawn at the weekend. On Friday...
Forum: General Discussion August 5th, 2007, 09:05 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Rich
BadAngling - the first poll results are in...

Our first poll "Who would win in a fist fight over petrol money" has come to
an end, for the results and full analysis go to
http://www.badangling.com/Fishing_Poles/fishing_poles.aspx

We have a...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing August 5th, 2007, 08:05 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 0
Posted By Rich
BadAngling - The poll results are in...

Our first poll "Who would win in a fist fight over petrol money" has come to
an end, for the results and full analysis go to
http://www.badangling.com/Fishing_Poles/fishing_poles.aspx

We have a...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing August 2nd, 2007, 08:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 2
Posted By Rich
weymouth

"toad" wrote in message
I am going to weymouth in august. any idea what they are catching at the
moment and any tips...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 12th, 2007, 10:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 48
Posted By Rich
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

"Colin" wrote in message
What are the weirdest (whatever your definition of that is) things
that you,
or any...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 12th, 2007, 10:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 52

"Colin" wrote in message
What are the weirdest (whatever your definition of that is) things
that you,
or any...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing June 12th, 2007, 10:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 32