Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris.S
Forum: Bass Fishing October 11th, 2008, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Chris.S
Mid-Tenn Classic 2009

"D. Norton" wrote in message
I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like to
revive the...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 11th, 2008, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Chris.S
Mid-Tenn Classic 2009

"D. Norton" wrote in message
I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like to
revive the...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 8th, 2008, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Chris.S
Southern Classic - 2010

" "Moe" wrote in message
Start saving now - the 2010 ROFB Southern Classic is being planned...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 8th, 2008, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris.S
2008 Bob Rickard Memorial/Northwoods Classic Day One

Yes Thank you Steve and Janet for running a Great Tournament and inviting us
into your Home.

Thanks Again
Chris S.

"gwilber" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 3rd, 2008, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 25
Posted By Chris.S
Bob Rickard Memorial/Northwoods Classic 2008

Dont know about Jim but Dave did mention that he would like to make it but
I'll check with both of them...

Chris S

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 2nd, 2008, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 25
Posted By Chris.S
Bob Rickard Memorial/Northwoods Classic 2008

Steve I should be there this year and also Mike Zuzich should be coming
too,so I look forward to seeing everyone. I will be bring my boats as well..

Chris S.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 11th, 2008, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris.S
Can't help it...just have to brag a little again. :)

Congrats John :)

--
Chris S.

replace com with net to email

"John B" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos May 9th, 2008, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris.S
Fist Big Bass of the year

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message
VERY NICE!

Thanks :)
Forum: Fishing Photos May 8th, 2008, 03:39 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris.S
Fist Big Bass of the year

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Chris.S" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos May 7th, 2008, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris.S
Fist Big Bass of the year

These are 2 of the 4 that I got in our first turney of the year in April.
Big one is 6.48 and the other is a 4 pounder :)

Chris S.

ps hope this works :)
Forum: Bass Fishing February 8th, 2008, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris.S
Regarding a MTC

Tenn....Just east of Nashville

--
Chris S.

replace com with net to email

"DanD" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing February 3rd, 2008, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris.S
Regarding a MTC

Sounds Good Here

--
Chris S.

replace com with net to email
"D. Norton" wrote in message
Ok folks I have spoke...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 1st, 2008, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By Chris.S
MTC????

Or Maybe Dale Hollow ??

--
Chris S.

replace com with net to email
"D. Norton" wrote in message
I'm game for a MTC.
Forum: Bass Fishing January 27th, 2008, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris.S
Anyone fish Reelfoot in Tennessee ?

"RATMAN" wrote in message
I think the wife & I are going for a week in April. Satellite...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 20th, 2008, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris.S
Here it is.... Part one of The Best of Okeechobee 2004

That sure was a great time ........

--
Chris S.

replace com with net to email

"Charles Summers" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 11th, 2008, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris.S
How Far Do You Go

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Chris.S" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing January 10th, 2008, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris.S
How Far Do You Go

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
How far do you go for a fellow participating member of an on-line
community?

If there...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 25th, 2007, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris.S
Merry Christmas Guys!

Merry Christmas